Hello LA

“Can you get me a bag or something?” I hugged my knees as I looked at the half sleeping Eve.

“You have thrown up 6 times, I think you’re empty now. So no.” I let out a loud moan and it made half the business class turn around to look at me annoyed, I gave some sleepy looking man a polite smile before I turned my head back to Eve. I studied the sleeping girl for five minutes until I finally realized she was faking it all. I slapped her cheek a couple of times before she finally looked up.

“Stop slapping me.” She snapped her head at me angrily and I just laughed at her.

“Mummy huggy.” And I threw my arms up in the air, waiting for the girl to answer my hug. She rolled her eyes at me and turned around to continue sleeping.

“Go to sleep and stop ruining everybody’s life.” She snarled before turning back to silent.

“Do you even realize we’re landing in like ten minutes, how can a person fall after hearing such a horrible news.” Eve looked at me wide eyed and pushed the help button above her head, the one I was not allowed to touch. Well that’s what the flight attended said after I had pushed the button ten times asking if it was possible to get off a plain when it was still in the air, apparently they’re not really fond of questions like that.

“Yes miss, how can I help you?” The blonde fake Barbie, that I had seen way too many times for my liking, gave us her familiar fake smile. Everything about her was fake, even that high pitched voice she continually talked in.

“Are we seriously landing in ten minutes.” Eve asked, annoyed with the smile she was staring at.

“Yes we are, if you had paid any attention to the announcements you would have known about it.” She said, still with the horrifying fake smile. That, by the way, grew wider every time she got annoyed with us. If this was a horror movie she would totally be the serial killer, killing all the passengers in a morbid way.

“Is it possible to get more vomit bags.” I could see the smile twitch as the thought of all the vomit bags she had carried to the garbage can this flight popped into her head. I laughed silently as I thought about the faces she had carried when she came to collect my vomit.

“Yes of course.” And with that she walked away.

“I’m so going to throw up just to annoy her.” I said when I turned my head to look at Eve.

“Please do, or I will.” I placed my finger on my chin, indicating I was thinking.

“You do it.” Her mouth dropped in surprise.

“Like you said, I’m probably empty.” I looked at her seriously.

“What no, I was kidding.” I gave her a surprised look and it made her laugh.

“It’s a good thing I still have my pudding, I showed her the pudding I was hiding under my seat and she laughed.

“Here you go.” The woman handed me the bag and I immediately lowered my hand so she wouldn’t see the pudding. I gave her a modest smile but didn’t say anything. She waited for a thank you but after realizing I was not going to give one, she turned around with a loud sigh and walked away.

I relaxed back into the chair, mentally preparing myself for the landing. I never had anything against flying but this flight was awful. I could feel the plain tilt a little and my ears started popping again, I clenched the bag tight in my hand. As much as I wanted to throw up Eve was right, I was empty. The moment I got a little relaxed I pulled the lid off of the pudding and emptied the pudding into my mouth, I waited for the woman to look and put the bag at my mouth. I made some gushy barf noises and let the pudding fall into the bag, after five minutes of fake gagging my stomach twitched. Just when I was about to stop the leftovers in my stomach found their way out. I felt some tears stream down my face as my stomach ached badly.