The start of something new

“What was that even about? Seriously that guy is supposed to be a hero and here he is harassing a girl.” It would be a mistake to say London was freaking out. No, he was going mad. He sat me down at the table and started walking towards the house, but came back before he was out of sight. I don’t know what was going on with him and why he would even care about this guy showing up in his garden, I don’t get why he would even care about me.

“Yah.” I looked down at the table, picking my nails. I wanted to get out of this place but after what just happened I knew London would not let me go without an explanation.

“So tell me.” He slammed his hands down on the table and leaned over it to look at me, I shocked and looked up at him. Anger was the only emotion he was showing and it was all directed towards me.

“Why are you even freaking out about this?” I was feeling a little bit uncomfortable as his facial expression grew angrier and angrier, but managed to keep my cool.

“Because that man. That man is supposed to be out there saving people’s lives, but instead he’s here complaining about you and me going on a date.” As much as I disliked his anger, it was making him sexier by the minute.

“Do you really think this town is in danger every single minute of the day?” I leaned into him and his breath touched my skin.

“No, but- urgh. You’re making things harder than it is. Geez.” He grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the table, towards the white house. Too bad his hand was squeezing the blood out of my arm, I could barely feel it due to his tight grip, because otherwise I would have pulled it back.

“Let me go.” I buried my heels into the grass to hope I could stop him, but despite of putting in all my weight to put up a struggle he easily dragged me with him.

“No, you dragged yourself into this.” He still managed to drag me with him even when I stopped walking.

“What, no I did not. You asked me out and I didn’t even invited that moron, so stop blaming me.” If my arm died right now, I would not be surprised.

“What? It’s not my fault! You were not supposed to know that guy, heck he was not supposed to be here.” If there could be an award for the most weird and confusing situation a girl could be in, it would go out to this very minute.

“Care to explain? Care to let me go?” I asked calmly. He snarled at me and stopped walking, I looked at him as he turned his whole body towards me. His chest against mine, his chin against my forehead and his hand let go of my arm. I moved my arm and let the blood rush through it to let it work again.

“There was one thing you needed to do and that was being my alibi.” I widened my eyes in shock and he chuckled at my reaction, I staggered back but he did not let go of my shoulders.

“Excuse me? Alibi?” I was certain about one thing, I was being pranked. This was too close to being a joke or an unknown movie I’m participating in, the fact that I might be in danger never occurred to me.

“Yes. We were going to catch your friend and demand ransom from the mayor, but now that I have you we can just get ‘The Firefly’ to surrender himself.” That, my handsome kidnapper, is where you are wrong. He will not surrender himself for me, I’m a little person in this world and I’m surely not special enough to give up the hope for safety of a thousands of people. The hope to live fearless and with peace, if he was smart enough he would know that.

“You’re kidding yourself.” I said gritting my teeth. He laughed and stroke my cheek, he then kissed my lips and as a reaction I rolled my lips inwards. He laughed against my lips and continued kissing me, I unrolled my lips again and opened my mouth. The minute he took the bait I bit his tongue and he pulled back in shock, he released my shoulders and I started running away from the house. All I needed to do was make it to my car and I would be safe and sound.

“You bitch.” He yelled and adrenaline rushed through my veins, I started running faster and saw the buildings in front of me closing up. I ran past the first buildings and crossed the corner. I had no idea if London was following me but I sure was not going to look back.

I searched my pockets for my keys while running, a flood of fear rushed through me as the search ended up with nothing. I had no time to think about it so I just continued running, running and running. My heart was pounding in my head and it was all I heard, my breath was stammering and my feet were tingling. As long as I may have lived here, I never really got this town and now rushing through it my bad memory was not helping out.

“Wow.” I bumped into someone and my nose crashed into the person’s hard chest. I locked eyes with a pair of red eyes and my heart stopped racing, my breath steadied itself but my feet did not stop tingling. I hugged him, laying my head on his smooth leather chest. I held him tight and he put his hands on my lower back, I ignored the cold liquid running out of my nose and cried into his chest.

“Don’t let me go.” I hugged him tighter, if that even was possible.

“I won’t.” He whispered into my ear and I grabbed my nose with one hand, holding him close to me with the other. He started walking and I walked with him backwards, still resting my head on his chest. It may look weird but I was not ready to let him go just yet.

“Where is your car?” I pushed myself away from him and looked around, we were standing in an alley and I had no idea where we were.

“I lost my keys, and I have no idea where we are.” He slid his hand in my jacket pocket and pulled out my car keys.

“I was scared, crying and not thinking straight. People should stop blaming me today.” He laughed and kissed the top of my head. “I’m not blaming you, I’m blaming myself.”

We continued walking as we came back into civilization again, well not entirely as there was not a soul out here but at least there was daylight. I looked around for some things I might recognize and there it was my beautiful car in front of the bakery.

“Aren’t you afraid of people seeing you with me?” I tried to look at him but failed, he was gone but not really the thing was that I still felt him but I couldn’t see him.

“I just do this.” He whispered in my ear, and I pinched his back to make sure he was still there.

“Don’t go.” I whispered as the tears kept streaming down my face, I let go of my nose and I felt him grab my hand.

“I’m always here.” He was back and I looked at him, he was there smirking and I was crying. Through my blurry vision, through my shaking movements and through my faltering breath I still managed to smile. But all he did was looking at my bloody hand, he moved my hand up to my nose again and placed my fingers in the right position so I was now stopping the bleeding again. I just kept smiling at him.

A/n: THIS COULD BE THE START OF SOMETHING NEW, IT FEELS SO RIGHT TO BE HERE WITH YOU OOHH. AND NOW LOOKING IN YOUR EYES I FEEL IN MY HEART. THE START OF SOMETHING NEW. 

LOL. I dreamt about HSM this night and I could not get the song out of my head. I'm so mature!

but if this chapter confuses you, I get it. But like the chapter says it's the start of something new and yeah it's short but I just needed to put it online! 

xoxo Love