Let me show you my bad side

“Hold me tight Evie.” My face was buried into Eve’s chest and my attention was focused on her smell.

“We’re here, you can let me go now.” She tried to push me off of her but I clenched tight onto her arms and pushed my face further into her chest.

“Belle get the fuck off of me.” I could hear the annoyance in her voice clearly but I tried to ignore it, after she let out a few shrieks I pushed myself off of her. I crossed my arms in front of my chest and looked at the girl, pouting. She rolled her eyes and opened the door to get out of the cab.

“You’re being really weird today.” And with that she got out of the cab, I looked at the driver who was looking at me through the rear-view mirror. I rolled my eyes at him and followed Eve out of the car.

“Why would you leave me alone in a car with such a creeper.” I rushed over to the girl who was trying to lift our suitcases out of the boot. She stopped when I stood there looking at her working.

“You’re pathetic, now get your bag.” She walked towards the driver’s side of the car to pay him. I took out my bag and I looked at the gate in front of me, it was dark and there wasn’t much to see besides trees. Eve walked over to me and dropped her suitcase with a loud thud on the ground, the taxi drove off with a lot of speed but I was stars truck by the magnificent view. I knew there wasn’t much to see, but the light of the full moon that lit up small parts of the path that led into a black hole made everything mysterious and beautiful.

“Are you sure you got the right address.” She shrugged and took a few steps back from the gate.

“Ahh you must be Belle and Eve.” I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped away, shrieking, Eve wasn’t moving and stood there frozen. I turned around and only saw a few shadows surrounding us. I lifted my suitcase up and held it above my head.

“If you don’t let go of her you can welcome this suitcase in your face in 5, 4, 3.” The figure didn’t hesitate and withdrew his hand, fast. Eve came sprinted towards me and hid behind me, shaking.

“Don’t worry my little niece, I’m just a harmless man.” The figure stepped forward into the light and I looked into the a familiar pair of eyes, but the rest of the man I couldn’t place. I lowered my suitcase.

“Are you my uncle?” I tried carefully. It made sense, his eyes so blue they were almost identical to my dad’s made me drop my suitcase to the ground.

“I am, but call me Bruce.” He offered me his hand and I accepted it, hesitantly.

“Is there a reason why you came up to us like you were going to kidnap us?” I tried after letting go of his hand, he laughed and so did his clique.

“I just came back from picking up my son and his friends, I didn’t expect you here this early. This is Rob, your cousin.” Another figure stepped forward and stood next to the man that had introduced himself as my uncle. I looked at the guy, there was not a thing that would make him the son of Bruce. His eyes, green and big, are nothing like the pair Bruce has. His smile, cold and grinningly, is nothing like the warm and friendly one Bruce is carrying. His hair, red and messy, is the total opposite of the neatly combed black hair Bruce has. Even his figure, wide built, was far off with the skinny figure of his dad.

“I’m Belle.” I said and waited for him to accept my hand, as he did I could feel the warm touch of his hand sending shivers down my cold body. His muscular arms shook along with our hands and I could see his muscles flex through his shirt.

“Rob, and who is this lovely girl standing behind you?” He spoke with an edgy voice and he even had an accent, in contrast to Bruce. It sounded a bit like a British accent, but then badly imitated.