back and gone

The smell of fresh air entered my room waking me up peacefully, it felt weird though waking up without my dad telling me what to do. The sun burned on my face brightly and I wanted to turn around to hide under my blanket until I realized my hand was stuck, something was holding it tight. I opened my eyes slowly trying to look at the thing besides me without being seen awake. When the blurry vision cleared I saw it laying there, the big black chump on the edge of my bed shaking heavily. My hand was clenched in his fist which was resting on his chest. The smirk he had carried the times I had seen him was gone and replaced by a scared face. He was holding my hand tighter and tighter until it really hurt, I wanted to pull it back really bad but he looked so sad. All I could do was cuddle up to him, so I did. My desire won from my brains and before I knew it my nose was snuggled into his shoulder blade. That moment he stopped shaking immediately, but he didn’t woke up. I wanted to sleep but I couldn’t so I looked at him. How his jaw line was so sharp, the way his lips curled up naturally, his little nose that looked so cute and those lashes to die for. I shifted my head a little and that moment he opened his eyes, blood shot red.

“You okay?  I said not conscious of his mad and confused face.

“I slept.” He said more to himself but I decided to ignore that part.

“Yes you did, look I’m sorry if I took you away from saving the world.” I said looking at the stranger while his lips slowly turned into its familiar smirk.

“I slept.” He said ignoring me and totally overwhelmed by the fact that he slept. I chuckled at him as his red eyes looked through the room. Now his face was carrying his smirk again.

“And  you were here besides me sexy.” He said rolling over so he was almost on me, his face a few inches away. I felt his breath tickling my lips as it brushed against them every time he exhaled. I wanted to kiss him but I couldn’t, i shouldn’t. What was I thinking, don’t kiss people who you don’t know, my sister always told me after she had a rough night out with her friends. I always believed hee until she told me she met Ryan on a party where there was a spark when they kissed, and now Ryan is going to be added to our family. But still something inside me was stopping me in my place. His eyes traveled down to my lips and back to my eyes again, but before he could move I rolled away from him out off my bed.

“I think you should go I have to get ready for dinner.” I said walking over to the window, looking at the laughing man on my bed.

“I don’t mind watching you get ready.” He said smirking at my change of attitude.

“Douche.” I said crossing my arms over my chest, as his eyes searched my body. Normally I wouldn’t care but he made me feel awkward about my appearances. Not many people could do that.

“Me? Not a chance.” I really wanted to slap him so badly but his smile was keeping me from hurting him. It was now that I saw that he couldn’t be an old man, he’s just a boy.

“Can I ask you a question?” I wanted to ask him who he was right away, but I didn’t. Why I don’t know.

“I’m not going to tell you my secret identity, that will just ruin all the fun.” Sucker, he can read minds. I’m like pretty sure now, how can he not. I squinted my eyes at him showing I wasn’t pleased with that, but soon recovered from my weak moment and smiled at him.

“I wasn’t going to ask that.” He shook his head, knowing that’s what I was going to ask but he let it slip.

“You already asked a question today, so no. But tomorrow is a new day. ” I paused looking at him for a brief moment.

“How do I know you’ll be here?” actually it was a pretty stupid question but it was a moment where you’re just lost of words and the first thing that pops into your head, takes the headway straight to your mouth.