9 3/4 Hogwarts Train Station

Eileen's POV 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.

"Twinkle!" I yelled.

"Yes, mistress?" Twinkle asked.

"Help me prepare my breakfast and bring it up as usual and take my suitcase downstairs," I said.

"Yes, mistress,"

"Thank you."

I walk into my walk-in closet and changed into my own outfit.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked, it's going to be fun

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I walk through the wall and soon find myself standing in front of the train. Night and Shade walk next to me scaring the people walking by. I smirked and found myself an empty compartment and sat down with my pets on the other side. I took out my book and started to read. But as soon as I read, questions started to fill my mind.

'Why do I need to come?'

'Why can't I have a normal life?'

'Why can't I have a normal family?'

'Why can't they leave me alone?'

'Why can't I find my sister?'

Thinking of my sister, there are only two ways to find her.

One, she has her tattoo on her neck on the left side. And it might be covered by the glamour charm.

That leaves the second way, is to do a blood test in potions. But it's impossible to tell Snape. Actually, it isn't, because he knows who I am.

Suddenly, there is a knock on the door and reveals someone I don't know.

"Hi, may I sit here? Everywhere else is full," she said.

I glared at her, expecting her the back down but she holds her stand.

"Fine, but shut up."

She walks in and said," I'm Hermione Granger."

I nodded my head and turned back to my book.

She took out her book too and read.

I looked at her and found the left side of her neck moving.

"Do you know what happened to your neck?" I asked.

She looked up and said," Yea, Mum said it is a tradition in our family. She also said I can call her if I want to, but I don't know what she meant."

I smiled at her and said," I have one too."

I took out my wand and remove the invisible spell.

She gasped and said,"That's so similar to mine

She gasped and said,"That's so similar to mine. Do you know how to call it?"

"Her," I corrected,"And yes, I can."

'Come' I hissed in Parseltongue. There is a twinkle on my skin and suddenly a snake appeared.

Hermione smiled and said,"Do you know how to remove my spell?"

I tilted my head but do it anyway. She hissed come in Parseltongue and it moved. Soon, a snake like mine appeared and tangle together with each other.

'Mistresses' they hissed together.

Hermione looked stunned and confused so they continue.

'You are my mistress, Hermione. You are the Dark Lord's daughter. You are the sister of Eileen Riddle.' Her snake explained.

She looked at me in disbelief.

"How? I'm a muggle-born," she said.

"Not now and after. You were before when you were sent away by Dumbledore. And left me alone in the house. My house elf took care of me till now. And I found you, sister," I said.

She smirked and said," Well now, I'm Hermione Riddle. But go as Hermione Granger if I am sorted into other houses, not Slytherin."

"Very well," I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, hope you guys like it.

Please vote, comment, share or follow.