Snape's Office

Eileen's POV

I woke up at six and decided to find something comfortable to wear but not school robes. And finally, found one not too mature but good looking enough.

 And finally, found one not too mature but good looking enough

When I was done changing, Hermione woke up.

"Morning," she said groggily.

"Morning too," I replied. "It's almost seven, get ready and we'll go down for breakfast."

She went into the bathroom and came out twenty minutes later already finished dressing.

"Are you sure we don't need to wear uniforms?" Hermione asked.

"Who cares? I wear what I want and no one can tell me what to do. Come on," I said.

We walked down the stairs with two tigers hot on our tails.

We walk through the corridor and into the Great Hall. It's as noisy as a supermarket. Everyone talking happily and eating lots of food.

I rolled my eyes at the sight and sit down at my table with my tigers on my right and Hermione on my left.

After a while, Snape handed out our timetables. Mine is the same as Hermione's.

Timetable:

I smiled, Gryffindor's and Hufflepuff's, wait till I provoke Potter, see how funny it will be that he doesn't know how to use spells

"Miss Nightshade," someone said.

I lifted my head and saw Snape. "Yes?" I said.

"Meet me in my office after breakfast," he said. I turned back to my breakfast while he leaves.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Time Lapse¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"I'm going to Snape's office, can you go to the classroom yourself?" I asked Hermione.

She rolled her eyes and said," Of course I can, besides, next class is Potions. You couldn't be that long can you?"

I smiled and said," Bye. See you later." And I walked off to see Snape, wondering what he wants.

I knocked on the door and opened it without waiting for him to answer. He turned to me and said," Miss Nightshade, manners."

I scoffed and said," Me? Manners? I think you need to wake up. Who do you think I am?"

He looked at me with those bored eyes and said," I didn't call you here to fight, I'm telling you that you are accepted in our quidditch team." At this point, I started laughing.

"Quidditch? I bet that they are as weak as an ant," I said.

"Eileen, your manners please," he said, addressing by my first name. I faked scared and said," Ohh, I forgot my manners and got caught by a Professor." He looked at me and said," Are you okay?"

I look at him and said," Well, do you think I'm okay? First of all, the happy news is, I found my sister. The bad news is one, I didn't have a family. Second, I'm talking to a teacher now that is origi- never mind. Third, I'm never fine these years for your information, Professor Snape, because I live alone in that lonely house with only my house elf with me."

I stared at him while he stared back with those cold eyes.

" I'm sorry to hear that, but your father - " he started.

" My father? Humhp," I scoffed." He left me when I was a baby. But did you think that he has a choice? No, he didn't. Well, I'll tell you what. I don't know who my mother is and I don't fucking care how royal you are. Maybe I do care, but that is after I found my father. "

He looked at me like I'm crazy, which I am. He nodded his head and said," I understand. You may leave, and this conversation will be kept only between us."

I turned to leave but not before speaking the last sentence.

" Severus?"I said. He lifted his head and I continued." I trust that you are loyal. And I trust you, do not fail me."

He nodded his head and I walk out of the office to the potions classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, this is the second day of my exam. I am relaxing now so I'm writing this story. Next Monday is the last day of my exam. Wish me luck by reading this story.

Thank you guys.

Please vote, comment, share or follow.

Love you guys. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️