Breakfast Time

Eileen's POV

I woke up at six the next morning, which is Saturday, and decided to go jogging. I changed into this outfit.

I walked down the dungeons and to the forbidden forest and was greeted by the sun

I walked down the dungeons and to the forbidden forest and was greeted by the sun. I closed my eyes and breath in the warm, fresh morning air for a minute. I reopen my eyes and started jogging. When I finish 20 laps, it was almost seven o'clock. I started to walk back when I heard two people talking in the forest.

"Where is it?" a man asks.

"I don't know, I swear," another man answered with a quivering voice.

"What did you see?" the second man ask.

"Three-headed dog, it was a forbidden corridor on the third floor," the first man answered.

"It scratches my leg and now I'm blooding," the first man said.

I walked closer and saw two Professors.

Suddenly, a branch snap beneath my feet and they both turned around.

"Who's there?" one of them asked.

I look carefully and saw it was Snape and Quirrel. I smirked but it fell when I saw another person hiding behind the trees.

I use Legilimency on Snape but unfortunately, he blocked it.

"Who is there?" Snape said. "Don't use it on me, it won't work."

I tried again on Quirrel and fortunately, it works. I use it for a minute or so and found out what they were looking for. A Horcrux. A part of my father's soul. I snarled under my breath and look back at Snape, who is pointing his wand at another tree.

I pointed my hand at the ground next to the person hiding behind the tree and it burst into flames.

The person yelled and was soon caught by Snape.

"Potter!" Snape said.

"I'm sorry sir, I didn't know it was you there and I was just walking by," Potter said. Very honest, Potter.

"Is it only you or are there anyone else?" Snape asked.

"There is a girl by the trees but I didn't see who she is," said Potter.

Thanks a lot, I'll be ready to run now.

"Five points from Gryffindor for lurking around in the forbidden forest," Snape said.

Great, now, I'll be off. I turned and ran back to my dormitory and found that Hermione is still sleeping. I went to shower and changed into my own clothes.