Christmas Break

Eileen's POV

Time flies quickly and soon we were packing our bags and ready to leave for Christmas Holiday. I walked down the stairs and found Aaron already waiting for me. After the incident in the room at the ball and me receiving the Sorcerers stone, I explained it all to him why I was angry and crazy shouting at him, he fogave me and we made up quickly. I ran to him and said, "Come on, we're going to be late." I look around and said, " Where's my sister?" He looked around and said, "I don't know, I didn't see her coming down either." " Hermione?" I yelled. "Wait a second, I coming!" she yelled back.

"Night, Shade," I said. My two tiger immediately came to me and sat on both of my sides. I looked around the common room and found a necklace on the floor. I stretch out my hand with palm up and it flew into my hand. It was decorated all golden and flowers on it. I looked at it and found it shimmering under the light and I said, " Revilio."

It changed into a piece of paper and on it said:

Pansy Parkinson, remember you mission, complete it, or you will be punished.

                                                                                                                     B.L.

I changed it back into a necklace and take off the spell so it is just an ordinary necklace. Just then, Pansy walked in and said, "Hey, Eileen, did you found a necklace here?" Aaron and I exchanged quick looks and I said, " No, I haven't seen anything here on the floor or anywhere yet." She looked at me and said, " Thanks, my mom gave me that necklace as a gift, but I can't find it." "Well, I hope you find your necklace soon then." She smiled at me and left just as Hermione came down the stairs.

"Finally, we've been waiting for ages. Did you pack all your things?" I asked.

" Yea, I still need to go back home and pack the rest of my things," she said.

" We'll eat breakfast first. Come on," I said.

We walked down the hall and into the great hall where all students are chatting happily with each other. I sat down at the head of the table near the professors' table.

After a while, we were all on the train waiting to go home. Aaron and I will head straight to the Riddle Manor while Hermione will head home first to pack her other things.

I was sleeping when someone shook me up. " We're almost at the platform," Aaron said and kissed me on the forehead. I held out my hand and he pulled me up. I took out my wand and changed my clothes into a long black sleeve and a long black skirt.

" Hermione, remember," I said in a low voice. " Riddle Manor. And as soon as you step out of the fireplace, there will be many deadly spells shooting at you. So remember to yell your name, Hermione Riddle, and it will stop when a house elf will pop up and ask you some question."

She nodded her head and I continue," Your glamour charm is not off yet so remember to tell that elf."

We got off the train and went into different directions. I saw many death eater waiting for their children but none of them knew who I was. Maybe heard of my name because their children told them. I don't know and didn't want to know.

Anyway, we walked into a small street and apparate back to Riddle Manor. I know it sound weird because I'm only 12, but because I'm smart enough to learn myself, so I already learnt how to apparate myself and with other people. Actually with the help of my lovely elf and Bellatrix.

We arrived at the Manor and I let Aaron wander around with an elf that will be his soon while I went to my bedroom with Night and Shade following me.

I opened the door and saw nothing has changed. I sighed and flopped on my bed thinking the letter I saw back at Hogwarts while Twinkle, my house elf helped me unpack.

Just then I heard a yell and immediately told Twinkle to go and stop the spells from shooting. I walked down the stairs and found Hermione standing there with wand in hand. She looked fine so I said, " Well, I guess I should let the spells keep shooting then." She smirked and said, " Not only you can protect yourself."

" Well, it's only because of the necklace on your neck, dumbo," I said.

" Anyway, where's my room?" she asked.

" Lily," I yelled.

" Yes mistress?" Lily asked.

" Take Hermione to her room, you're her personal elf now," I said.

I smirked at Hermione while she rolled her eyes and followed Lily.

I went after them and found Hermione unpacking with her own hands. I sighed and wave my hand and all of them were put in place neatly.

" I knew it was you," she said.

" Get uesd to it," I said.

" But I thought we weren't supposed to use wands out of school," she said.

" We weren't supposed to, but they can't catch us while we are in this Manor with spells around protecting us. But we can use wandless magic outside though," I explain.

" But I don't know how to use wandless magic," she said.

" It's alright, Lily will teach you. Just as how Twinkle teaches me," I reassure her.

" By the way, we're going shopping later so get ready," I said, excitement filled my voice and I walked out of the room.

I walked down the hall and into Aaron's bedroom.

" Hey," I said as I flopped down on his bed.

" This place is amazing," he said.

" Yea, my mom designed it with my dad," I said.

" I'm sorry," he said and sat next to me, hugging me.

I leaned into him and said, " It's alright, I hope they're alive though."

He looked at me and kissed me gently on the lips but I kissed back hungrily. I trailed my hands down his body and stop when it came to his pants. He pulled away and teased," Eager today?" I rolled my eyes and said," Just checking if you still work-out."

" Come on, we're going shopping," I said and walked out of his room.

He chuckled and followed me. I stopped by Hermione's room and said, " Hermione?"

" I'm coming," she said as she opened the door.

I apparate us to the outside of the store and we started our shopping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, new chapter updated for you guys. Hope you guys like it.

Please vote, comment, share or follow.

Love you all. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️