The Ball # 1

Eileen's POV

I woke early today and found that Pansy and Hermione are still sleeping. I changed into my sports outfit and went out jogging again, hoping to find them talking about the three-headed dog.

 I changed into my sports outfit and went out jogging again, hoping to find them talking about the three-headed dog

I was running for the last lap when I saw them talking again. I finish my lap and walk over there quietly.

" Do you know what's inside that stupid door?" asked Snape.

" Yes, master said it's the sorcerer stone, need to be retrieved by that girl in your house herself," said Professor Quirrel.

" You mean Miss Nightshade?" Snape asked.

" Yea, daughter of -"

" Silencio," I whispered.

" Who's there?" Snape asked as he removed Quirrel's spell.

I smirked and put the disillusionment charm on me and walk back to the castle.

I got back just in time to see Pansy and Hermione wake up.

"Morning girls," I said.

"Morning, where did you go?" asked Pansy as she checks the time.

"Exercise," I said as I take my fresh clothes and walk into the bathroom.

I turn on the shower and showered for half an hour and got out to find the girls talking.

"Ready to go downstairs for breakfast?" I asked.

"Yea, come on," said Hermione.

We walked down the stairs and saw Snape standing there with an angry look on his face.

"Miss Nightshade," he said.

I stopped in my tracks and said," Yes Professor?"

" Where were you this morning?" he asked.

"Jogging on the grounds. What's up?" I asked.

"Because I am sure that only you would go jogging in the morning and can produce the silencing spell," he said.

"What?!" I exclaimed. " How can you set the final conclusion when you didn't even have evidence?"

"Come to my office please, and the two of you," he said, gesturing to Hermione and Pansy. " You may go to breakfast."

I followed Snape unwillingly to his office and slumped into his chair.

" Happy now?" I asked.

" How much did you hear?" he asked.

" Heard what?" I asked.

" Don't lie to me, I know the Legilimency spell," he said.

" And I know Occlumency,"I said.