Flying Class

Eileen's POV

Two weeks flew past quickly and it was soon the day before the ball. It was the last class today and we were having it with the Gryffindorks. We walked down to the quidditch pitch and saw students lining up on two sides and a broom for each student. We waited for a minute and Madam Hooch came walking towards us.

"Good afternoon students," Madam Hooch said.

"Good afternoon Madam Hooch," we greeted.

"Stand by your broom and said 'up!'," she said.

"Up!" I said and it flew into my hand.

I look around and saw Malfoy and Potter also finished while Weasley's broom hit him on the head.

When everyone's done, Madam said, "Alright, just mount your broom and lightly kick your broom off the ground on the count of three."

"One, two-"

"Ahhhh!!!! Help!!!!" someone yelled and I saw Longbottom losing control.

He flew higher and higher and he loses his grip on the broom as fell to the ground. He hit the ground with a thud and a crack and Madan Hooch immediately rush over to him.

"Broken wrist, I'll take you to the hospital wing," she said to him.

"I'll take Mr.Longbottom to the hospital wing. Do not try flying yourself when I'm not here," she said, looking straight at me.

"Look, a remembrall," Malfoy said.

"Give it to me, Malfoy," Potter said.

"How about, no, Potter. Why don't you come and get it?" Malfoy said.

Potter mounted his broom and kicked off the ground.

"Give it here Malfoy or I'll knock you off your broom!" Potter yelled.

"Have it your own way then, Potter," said, Malfoy smugly, and he threw the ball.

Potter flew after it but I was quicker, I stretch out my hand and the ball flew into my hand.

He stopped flying and turned to me and yelled, "Give it here, Nightshade. Or are you too scared to fly up here?"

I smirked and yelled, "Is that so?" I mounted my broom just as Malfoy landed.

I flew up sitting sideways on my broom and twirl the ball in my hands.

"Happy now, Potter?" I said.

"Just give me the ball, I don't want to hurt you," he said.

I laughed and said, "Think about it Potter, it is you that you should be worried about."

He stretched out his hand and said, "Did you Slytherins like to bully other people? First Malfoy and now you. I'll report to Professor McGonagall if you don't give it to me."

I scoffed and said, "Then I'll report to Snape that you didn't follow rules in Flying Class and attempt to get a student into trouble by reporting to your head house."

He took out his wand and yelled, " Expilliarmus!"

The ball made a small movement in my hand but didn't fly out of my hand. He snarled and said," You beast, give it to me."

I laughed at his word and flew down to the ground just as Madam Hooch came back and saw Potter in the air.

"Mr.Potter, come down please," she yelled.

He flew down and said, "Madam Hooch, Nightshade took Neville's remembrall."

I threw it away just as Madan Hooch turned to me.