Dueling on the train

Eileen's POV

'Leave' I hissed angrily in parseltongue. Malfoy made a move to leave but turn back, deflecting the spell. I snarled angrily and took out my wand and pointed it at him.

"Expilliarmus," Malfoy yelled. I flicked my wand and the spell rebound and hit him instead.

"I see that you learn it yourself," I said," Good luck in school, Malfoy, you've got two enemies to defeat."

"Hmph, I think that it is you, that needs some improvement," said Malfoy.

"Oh, is it?" I asked. I raised my hand and pointed my wand at him. "Calvorio," I said, calmly. The next thing he knew is that he turned bald. {A/N It's a spell that removes someone's hair.}

"Go look in the mirror yourself, Malfoy," I said while laughing so hard that tears started to roll down my face.

"Stupefy," Malfoy yelled. The spell seemed to hit me but it hit a fake person instead.

"You....." Malfoy started angrily but shut up instead.

"Want to know where am I?" I said. He looked around but see no one. I circled around them and started talking," Well, if you guys really want to know, why don't you go back to your own compartment and see if you guys can still find your things, and if you guys can't find them, come find me and you will see me." They all looked scared but they still want their things, so they went back.

Soon, screams were heard in their compartment." You bitch, give me back my things!" Parkinson yelled.

" I don't think so, do I?" I said as I leaned on their compartment door.

" You bitch, you beast," Crabbe said.

I smiled and said, " Yea, I know I'm a beast, but a bitch, nah. I'm better than that pig over there. No wonder they call you pug-face." I motioned to Parkinson.

She took out her wand and pointed at me and said, "You think you are better than me? Do you know who my parents are? They are the followers of the Dark Lord. The loyal followers of the Dark Lord. As for you, I don't even know who you are, who your parents are, as if they are still alive."

I took a step forward and said," You don't know who I am, so why are you here speaking of my family like you know me very well? Why are you using the Drak Lord to threaten me? You talk as if I am scared of the Dark Lord. But no, I am not afraid of the Dark Lord. You don't even know if my parents are the Dark Lord's most loyal followers. And you don't even know if my dad is the Dark  Lord. So don't stand here and talk about my family like you know every inch about it. You might think that everyone has a normal family like you have. But no, many people didn't even have a normal life, when you are having a good day with both of your parents, we are suffering death. So shut the fucking shit up and don't even talk about my family, or you're cursed, and once you are cursed, the spell can't be lift except me. Consider yourself warned."

I took out my wand and said," Cursed if she talked about my family."

I put my wand back, give her a last look and leave the compartment while their things appeared on their heads and dropped on them.

I walked into my compartment and saw Hermione sitting there reading the book I gave her.

" Look like someone really enjoys herself while I'm gone dealing with a bunch of idiots," I said.

"Sorry, but I'm not that strong now while I didn't train as you did," she said.

"It's alright. Bellatrix helped me too. When we get back there on winter break, you'll meet her, and you'll be strong in a few days," I said.

"Bellatrix?" she asked. " Isn't she the escaped prisoner of Azkaban?"

"Yes, I helped her. It's kind of easy for them to do if I help them. But hard if they try themselves," I explained.

"Why?" Hermione asked.

"It isn't safe here. I'll explain everything when we have time back home," I said.

"Right, let's change into our robes then," she said and smiled.

I nodded and took out my wand. I wave it and said," change." Suddenly, I am wearing my robes in front of Hermione.

"Wow, let me try," she said.

"Okay, just say it," I said.

"Change," and soon, she is wearing her own robes.

She looked at me and said," Cool and convenient."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, another chapter finished. Hope you guys like it.

Please vote, comment, share or follow.

Love you guys. ❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️