Shopping Day

Eileen's Pov

Today is Sunday, and the headmistress gave us permission to go shopping as long there is a fourth to seventh-year student with you. I instantly cursed at the rule and decided not to follow it.

I was eating a cake when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Aaron standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Can I help you?" I asked him.

"Didn't you just hear the announcement? You need a fourth to seventh-year student with you if you want to go shopping," he said.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Do you think I'll be following that stupid rule?"

He pretends to think for a second and said, "Hmm... I think not. But you can't deny me, can you?"

"What the hell?" I heard Hermione muttered and I laugh. I patted her on the arm before turning back to him. I fake smile and said, "Of course not." I scowled before continuing, "But I will." I stood up and turned to Hermione, "Come on, we need to find our dresses." She nodded and stood up. We walk side by side towards the train and went up. We were met by a teacher, I don't know who she is, and was asked many questions.

"Do you have a fourth to seventh-year student with you?"

We shook our heads.

"Are you a fourth to seventh-year student?"

We shook our heads.

"Then I'm sorry, you can't-"

"Confundus" I whispered.

"Why are you still standing here, go go go, there are many students behind you guys," she said.

We went inside and high-five each other.

"I told you I had a plan," I said to Hermione.

"And it always worked," she said.

After a couple of minutes, the train started and we went off to the Diagon Alley.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××thirty minutes later××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

We arrived at the Diagon Alley after a thirty minutes long ride. We walked down the street and saw many shops for us to shop, but I already have a shop in mind. I tugged Hermione's arm as we walked down into a small street. I opened the door and inside were rows after rows of dresses.

"Welcome, I'm Lily, and I'll be helping you today," she said.

"Great, please put all under Riddle's name," I said.

"Yes, of course," she replied.

I nodded at her and turned to Hermione and said, "Come on, choose whatever you like and give it to Lily. I'll have the ones you don't want to wear in school send back to the Manor, and we'll take the ball dress with us."

She nods her head with excitement and immediately set off once I started to look around. After an hour of looking around and choosing, I have ten dresses I like and one for the ball.

" Lily?" I called.

" Yes, miss?" she said.

I gave her the ten dresses I like and said, "Send these back home." She nodded her head and went to the counter. With a wave of her wand and the ten dresses disappeared, which was sent back to my Manor.

"Hermione?" I called.

"Here," she said. I turned around my aisle and saw her with a pile of dresses next to her.