Connie x Reader

"______!" Connie shouted.

He ran towards me with a bright smile on his face. I couldn't help but question why he was so happy, although, he's always happy.

"What is it Connie?" I asked.

"Well, I found this really cool view. I want you to come and look at it, please?" Connie said in somewhat of a whisper.

I gladly accepted, I mean, he has been really kind to me since I started in the Scouting Legion, so I didn't want to decline.

"Great! Try and keep up, ______!"

Connie ran ahead of me. He had quite a kick in his step. I hurried after him, not wanting to be too far behind.

"Wait up, Connie!" I shouted with a laugh.

"Don't be so slow then!"

I followed him into some bushes, only to come out to a cliff that gave a beautiful view. The wind blew threw my hair, leaving a smile to rest on my lips.

"Cool isn't it." Connie said quietly.

"It's breathtaking! When did you find this?"

"About an hour ago. I wanted to show you first."

"Why me?"

"Because it's a beautiful view, just like you."

I could feel my face heat up, so I turned my head to hide it. I couldn't let Connie see me like that!

"______, can I tell you something?" Connie asked.

"Sure." I said calmly, still hiding my face.

"I like you....alot! That's why I wanted you to see this first. Honestly, I don't want anyone else to see it."

"C-Connie."

I turned to look at him, only to find him standing beside me and looking dead into my eyes. I jumped a little from the surprise, but soon calmed down.

"______, how do you feel about me?" Connie asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Do you like me as just a friend, more than friends, what?"

"I....um...I'm not really sure. I...I guess I do like you more than just friends."

"Are you saying this to make me happy?"

"Actually, no. It's the truth."

I didn't know what was going to happen next, but I knew I would happen fast.

Connie leaned closer to me, a bright blush on his cheeks, then I felt it. I felt his soft lips on mine. Connie kissed me, and I could only smile.

"I-I'm sorry." Connie whispered.

"Connie."

"Yeah, ______?"

"Was that your first kiss?"

"N-No!"

Connie was really flustered. All I did was giggle.

"Well, it was my first. I'm glad it was with you."

Connie threw himself onto his back. His hands covered his face, but a smile rested on his lips. I knelt down beside him and pulled on his arm, trying to move his hands from his face, but failed miserably.

"______, thank you for being so kind to me. And for coming here with me."

"Thank you for bringing me here, Connie."

*** Authors Note ***

Sorry if it's not really good. It's the first time I wrote anything like this. If you do like this, then feel free to request one.