Chapter 5

Just a little reminder that the photo, video nor the movie belong to me but to their rightful owners. Only SB, Skyblast, Fred, Margot and Leo are my original design.

///// play video

'Before time began, there was The Cube. We know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a long time, we lived in harmony, but like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil. And so began the war. A war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death and The Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home, searching every star, every world. And just when all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called...... Earth. But we were already too late.

10 YEARS LATER.

"Sam! Get up before we're late for school!" Yelled SB, trying to wake her brother up.

Groaning in protest, Sam rolled to the other side of his bed, while one arm was failing about. "5 more minutes." He mumbled, pushing his face into his pillow while making strange kissing noises.

'Must be dreaming about Mikaela, gross.' Thought SB, giving her sleeping brother a disgusted look.

Sighing out her frustration, SB did the only thing left. Walking to the bathroom, SB returned with a glass of water and made it back to Sam's bed. Quickly pulling the sheets off, SB didn't give Sam a chance to figure out what was going on before pouring the cool liquid onto Sam and bolting out of his room.

Taking the steps two at a time, SB burst out of the house at full speed; Sam's girly scream echoing through the whole street. Laughing out loud, SB ran all the way to school; a big smile on her face, her attention somewhere else and not on the road.

"SB! Look out!" Yelled someone.

Feeling her body being tackled to the ground left SB a bit dazed as her saviour yelled out something to someone. "Hey watch it asshole!"

Groaning SB placed her hand on her head in an attempt to stop her head from spinning. "Leo? What happened?"

"Some guy driving a rusty yellow Camaro didn't even slow down when you were crossing the street." Snarled Leo, his body slightly still hovering over SB's body. His eye's glaring in the direction the driver went.

"Really rude but you shouldn't be mad at him, it was my fault for not paying attention anyway so thanks, for saving me."

"Anything for a friend, now let's get to school. Fred and Margot are probably wondering where we are." Said Leo, offering a hand to SB, who gratefully took it.

"Why thank you, kind sir." Said SB, in a terrible British accent.

"Your welcome, Madame." Mimicked Leo, doing a slight bow.

It didn't last long until both of them started laughing loudly at their dorkyness; catching a few wondering students attention.

"Come on let's go before Fred or Margot murder us." She chuckled, lightly tugging Leo's hand.

"Yeah probably, anyway what made you so happy that you nearly got yourself killed?" Questioned Leo, his hands resting behind his head.

Snickering at the memory, SB gave Leo her signature smile, "I woke Sam up by throwing his sheets off and splashing him with water."

Clutching his stomach, Leo grabbing SB's arm for support before he fell face first to the dirt laughing to hard. "Dude we have taught you well." 

"Taught who well?" Asked a feminine voice that didn't sound ridiculously girly.