Prologue

"You just jealous that I'm more powerful than you, Fang."

BoBoiBoy Dark sat on the balcony of the TEMPUR-A Headquarters, looking at the sky. It's been a month since he was discharged from the infirmary and he was spending all of his free time alone in the balcony.

"I hate your cookies, Yaya. They taste horrible. That's why everyone doesn't want it."

His shift was done and dinner was fast approaching. He wasn't in the mood to eat, though. But he knew he had to. To live, to survive.

"Time manipulation power is incredibly useful, Ying. Too bad you don't know how to use it."

He stood up from where he's been sitting and headed down to the dining room. He passed by Gopal, who was on his way as well. He just looked at him pitifully. Dark looked away. He doesn't want pity.

After dinner, everyone went back to their rooms, including me. Yaya and Ying shared a room, as well as Fang and Gopal. Gopal was originally BoBoiBoy's roommate, but then, something happened and he was forced to have their own room.

As Dark entered their room, he noticed that everything was the way they left it, clean and tidy. He sighed and plopped down on the bed, waiting for the rest of his alter egos to arrive. He didn't have to wait long. A few moments after he arrived, they arrived as well. He smiled at them and bid them good night.

After an hour of trying, He gave up trying to sleep. He just lied down his bed and stare at the ceiling. After a few moments, he felt something stir inside him. He looked at the time. It's almost midnight. So he got up of bed, made his way to the balcony and waited.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Edited: September 10, 2018

A/N: Prologue up! Any suggestions, opinions, or comments?

Wind: Me!

Author: Except for Angin (Wind)?

Fire: Me!

Author: *sighs* Except for Angin (Wind) and Api (Fire)?

Leaf: Me!

Author: Except for Angin (Wind), Api (Fire), and Daun (Leaf)?  

Water: *sleeps*

Light/Solar: *reads a book*

Lightning/Thunderstorm: *trains*

Earth: *doing chores*

Author: None then. Why are you doing chores, Tanah (Earth)?

Earth: I've just got nothing else to do.

Author: Oh well. That's all for this part. See you in the first Chapter!