Chapter 2: Friendship Over (Fang) Part 1

It's been a week since he woke up from his unconscious state, and three days since Ochobot told him about his new element.

BoBoiBoy sighed. He will be released today (Admiral Tarung was released the day before), which means that the first phase of his plan will be implemented right away. And his target: Fang.

Fang is the easiest one to start with, seeing that they already have a frenemy (friend-enemy) relationship. It'll be easy to rile him up, but making Fang hate him more will be a bit harder but not impossible.

Perhaps he can eat his precious red carrot doughnuts?

Nah, too lame.

Mock him in front of his brother Kaizo?

Nope, Kaizo will kill him if he even attempted it.

(Lightning/Thunderstorm: That's true. Seriously, Kaizo may act formally around Fang, but he really cares for him deep down.

Wind: How did you know, Petir/Halilintar (Lightning/Thunderstorm)?

Lightning/Thunderstorm: I saw it as Halilintar (Thunderstorm) when I first appeared in Episode 13 of BoBoiBoy Galaxy. He may not show it, but you could see it in his eyes.

Wind: Just like you, Petir/Halilintar (Lightning/Thunderstorm)! You act like him. You pretend like you don't care for us when in reality, you do!

Lightning/Thunderstorm: No, I don't! I just don't want anyone to die on my watch, but I don't really care about you!

Earth: Stop pretending, Petir/Halilintar (Lightning.Thunderstorm). I can see it clear as day.

Lightning/Thunderstorm: But–

Earth: No buts! Continue with the story Author!

Author: *disappointed that the conversation did not last long* Fine...)

So, BoBoiBoy thought, how can I rile Fang up to the point that he'll hate me so much?

He tried to rake my mind for ideas but he came up blank.

In the midst of his thoughtful journey, the healer (A/N: Can I call them healer here? Thanks.) went inside the infirmary and made a check-up on him, interrupting his thoughts.

The healer, after his incredibly long check-up (for BoBoiBoy, at least), hummed appreciatively and deemed him free to go.

BoBoiBoy met Ochobot at the door of the infirmary and walked off together.

"You're free?" Ochobot asked.

BoBoiBoy replied in affirmative. "Yeah..." he trailed off.

The floating yellow power sphere sighed. "Today's the first phase of your plan right?"

They turned at a less traveled hallway. "I don't want to do this, Ochobot."

Silence.

"I mean, they've been with me through thick and thin and I'll just throw away their friendship like it's nothing," the dino-capped boy continued.

Another silence.

"But I know I have to." BoBoiBoy stopped and faced the power sphere. "I can't risk their lives while I haven't controlled this element yet."

"I know," Ochobot told his friend. "I understand."

They continued walking.

"Have you thought about what to do today?" Ochobot said, making sure that they use the deserted hallways instead of the crowded ones.

"A bit. I decided to start on Fang, as it won't be too suspicious. He was the last to be my friend in the gang, and our friendship is somewhat brittle even after all these years. Not to mention that he's the easiest one to rile up,"BoBoiBoy replied.

"How are you going to break your friendship with him?" Ochobot asked his friend, curious.

"I don't know yet, Ochobot. I don't."

I don't want to do this, Fang. Even if our friendship's a bit edgy. But I have to, if it means keeping you safe.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: Chapter Two up! I hope you all like this chapter! And thank you, readers, for the continuous support! I'll try my best to keep updating frequently since I'm busy with school works and extra-curricular activities.  Any suggestions/comments/opinions about this and the next chapter?  

Leaf: That's just sad.

Author: I know, but I have to. For the sake of the story plot.

Leaf: I meant being busy with the school works and extra-curricular activities. But yeah, that counts as well.

Author: *blushes*

Fire: Things sure are heating up!

Lightning/Thunderstorm: Stop with the puns, Api (Fire).

Earth: Yeah, Api (Fire). Or he will ground you.

Lightning/Thunderstorm: *groans* Not you too, Tanah (Earth). 

Leaf: Sorry Thundy-chan, but we've planted this already.

Lightning/Thunderstorm: Stop the puns! And my name is Petir/Halilintar! Not Thundy-chan.

Wind: But where's the fan in that?

Lightning/Thunderstorm: Ugh!

Water: I agree with Angin (Wind). Besides, these puns are cool.

Lightning/Thunderstorm: Stop! Or else you'll be... 

Light/Solar: We'll be what? Please enlighten us.

Lightning/Thunderstorm: You'll be getting the greatest shock of your life!

All elements except Lightning/Thunderstorm: *sweatdrops*

Lightning/Thunderstorm: I meant it literally. BoBoiBoy Halilintar (Thunderstorm)!

 Earth: Run!

All elements except Lightning/Thunderstorm: *runs*

Thunderstorm: Oh no, you don't! Pedang Halilintar (Thunder Blade)!  Gerakan Kilat (Lightning Speed)!

 All elements except Lightning/Thunderstorm: NO!!! Help us Author!!!

Author: *watches, amused* Nope! *eats popcorn*

Author: *glances at readers* That's all for this chapter. See you in Chapter 3!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Preview of Chapter 3:

"What do you want?" Fang asked the dino-capped boy.

"Nothing, Pang. Just reminding you of how useless you are."