Chapter Six: I'm Sorry

A/N: Hey guys! Two updates in one day! I kinda feel guilty that I haven't updated in almost a week, so here's the compensation.

Previously on The Dark Element...

Finally, BoBoiBoy sighed and decided to tell the truth to his friend. "Yaya..."

"Ochobot found out that I have a new element."

Now on with the story.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Yaya couldn't believe her ears.  "A new element? I mean, Light just appeared a week ago and upgraded into Solar in less than two hours and then another element appears? Isn't it a bit quick?" (A/N: I know. It's kinda cliche that BBB Light appeared at the end of Ep 23 and upgraded into Solar in Ep 24. But hey, it's a children's series, not much will notice.)

BoBoiBoy hummed in thought. "I don't know. Ask Ochobot."

"Hey! I heard my name!"

Both heads turned to the door of the kitchen to see Ochobot floating towards them.

"How long have you been listening?" BoBoiBoy asked his robotic friend.

"Ever since you talked to Fang."

"Fang?" Yaya asked.

Ochobot sighed. "There's more to the story than what BoBoiBoy told you, Yaya."

Ochobot then explained that he detected a new element within BoBoiBoy's power watch. However, unlike the others, he could feel a dark aura in this. And it's not because of the element itself.

"So, you mean that BoBoiBoy Dark may come out as evil?" Yaya asked.

The power sphere nodded. "Yeah."

"What about Fang then?"

BoBoiBoy picked up the story from here. "When Ochobot told me the possibility, I knew I had to protect you, guys. I can't let you harmed, especially by my own hands. And the only thing I thought of..."

"... is to break your friendship with us," Yaya finished.

BoBoiBoy nodded. But before he could continue, the kitchen door slammed open (It was shut (I almost typed sh*t) by Ochobot. Deal with it.) revealing Ying, who was crying hard.

Ying saw BoBoiBoy and went to attack him, but Yaya stopped her.

"Let me go, Yaya! That boy deserved so much more! After everything we've done to him?!" Ying screamed.

Yaya figured that BoBoiBoy must have broken their friendship already. "Woah, Ying! Calm down. There's a reason why he did it." And so she explained.

By the end of the explanation, Ying had calmed down a bit, but still angry.

"You could have just told us, you know?" Ying said.

BoBoiBoy looked down. "I know. But I just can't risk you getting hurt. And I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I didn't mean it."

Ying hugged BoBoiBoy. "It's okay, I forgive you. You may not mean it, but you do have a point. Just... don't do it again, please?"

Yaya smiled. She set her basket of cookies in the table. "I'll be back. I'll just call the two boys." Then she left, leaving BoBoiBoy and Ying sitting in a comfortable silence.

A few minutes later, Yaya went in, followed by the aforementioned boys.

"Don't worry, I've explained it to them already," Yaya said, seeing their faces.

BoBoiBoy slumped in relief.

"BoBoiBoy..." Fang said.

BoBoiBoy perked up, slightly afraid.

"I'm- I'm sorry. I know I've been harsh to you but I don't want to lose you as a friend. Really. (A/N: Sounds like my classmate.) A-and I just wanna say that I'll help you control your new powers. You know, being a shadow manipulator and all."

"I'll help as well, in any way I can," Gopal said.

BoBoiBoy smiled, his heart warming at his friends' words.

Friends really are a blessing to life.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: Whoo! I think this is the longest part I've ever written (though it's still short). 

Fang: Just like Ying.

Ying: Hey!

Author: Anyway, I hope you like it! And I'm sorry that the conversation part is short. I just can't think of anything to put in it. (Or maybe I'm just lazy af.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~  

Fact # 6: I like Linkin Park, Simple Plan and Green Day. What's yours?

Have any questions about me? Comment below! I'll be answering a question each chapter along with posting a fact about me.