3.°˖✧ wild stars ✧˖°

═══════════════
And when every night she was
alone, the wild stars wrapped
themselves around her.
═══════════════

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Within a velvety night and the soft comfort of the blanket, Elara, sat gently fumbling with her hair strands as her eyes were fixed at the book.
Every night she would get her soul spindling with poetry books, the starry night and her own heart.

~She loved reading about cosmic, about how mysterious space is. After all she found herself a mystery too.~

She was a Model, everyone knew but who she was, what she loved doing, no one knew, no one ever wanted to know.

Im just fine with my lonesome self, I don't need others. How she would console herself.

Her mind was lost digesting each and every word of the book when her phone lightened.

A message it was from an unknown number, she opened it.

Unknown:
Hey, sweet buns.
It's juancock actually❤

How did you even get
my number?

Such a stupid question.
We work for the same brand,
Why wouldn't i have
your number? ;))

Okay.

Lame ass.
Aren't you even curious
Why i msged you, cutie?

Should i be?

Lame ass.
Of course, honey because i msged
You telling to get your nice bums
(Bums? *smacks*)
Early tomorrow, we've a shoot
To catch up with.

How do i believe if
You're not lying?

Lame ass.
Does it even look like im lying?
But I'm serious.

Okay

Lame ass.
7:00 am sharp. Be there, yeah?
Good night. Hope it be a nice
Night to you ;))

Stop winking. And yeah
I'll be there.

Lame ass.
;)) ;)) ;)) ;)) ;))
;)) ;)) ;)) ;)) ;))

Huh, im just so done with this winky ass guy and of course who is lame as fuck too. A thought in her mind, running always.

✦✧✦✧

She was in the studio, walking her way up when her gaze landed on the pink-haired makeup artist getting his model ready. And as soon as Jimin, the make-up artist saw her, made comments.

"I dunnow what's wrong with these people nowadays. I mean, look at her. They've hired her. Huh!" Pointing at Elara. "They could have found atleast someone better than her." Making a disgusted face, while talking to her model.

"Of course," Jimin laughed. "I'm glad I got you because you're so beautiful and the award? You'll win it, girl. She has such a rot ass, she should go back to her city!"

And that was the time Elara realized she shouldn't have been there. She shouldn't have listened to those hoes. Pushing past her tears, that broke out real quickly she plodded away from them.

Walking fast, she smashed into someone.
Her panicked state uttering a light Sorry the person's way.

"So it's our sweet buns." A little happy Jungkook was, but his happiness quickly brushed away as he met her eyes red and face tight.

"Are you crying? What happened? Who happened to make our lovely Elara cry? I'll bash his teeth out."

"Fuck off!"

"Tell me what happened?" His tone a little serious now, gazing into her eyes, firmly holding her shoulders.

"Didn't you hear me? I said fuck off!"

"I wouldn't, untill you tell me what's wrong?"

"Nothing is, okay? Let me go now."

"Don't lie. But it's not just this but something else too that keeps bothering you, I've noticed. Look into my eyes and tell me."

His eyes just piercing into her, making her feel vulnerable, if she looked into his eyes he might know her secrets. Scared to make an eye contact.
"Jungkook, please.."

Seeing her weak and shattered form, he let her go. She filled his insights with fears, the fear running in her bones, the unanswered questions in her eyes.

Something was just so unpleasant about the situation, about her.
And now he knew, more than getting her on bed, he wanted to know about those fears.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Thankyou very bery much
for reading
Muah muah
And pls take nice care of yourselves
Because y'all are very precious
♡(*´ω`*)/♡