18°˖✧ Burning leaves ✧˖°

═══════════════
It weren't the fractions of his heart, but fragile leaves as they burned into ashes.
═══════════════

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Between muffled laughs, evening coffees, winter breezes, days swept by just like drifting clouds. Elara didn't know spending evenings out with Namjoon would actually fill her empty void. Slowly, it felt to her as if she was blooming.

She liked the idea how aesthetic Namjoon was, always asking her to take his snaps, keeping himself updated and fresh, talking politely yet his deep manly voice already became her favourite part. Charismatic eyes, soft smile, something so subtle about him that stencilled tenderness across her chest.

And in those nights, she imagined how would it be like if the both dated and she gets to stay close to him.

✦✧✦✧

One full-moon night, when the stars tried to outcast moon's light, Namjoon held her hand being in car, watching her. His thumb caressed her hand, then interweaved fingers with hers. Both watching how beautiful their hands looked, when Namjoon ventured, "This, I want this. I want us to be together."

Her shinning eyes shot up and caught Namjoon staring at her with so much of softness, she was afraid it might spill around.

Cupping her face, he touched her hair and said lightly, "Never had I adored someone the way I did you. The past days when we awere together felt so unreal and now I know, I love you so much to let us begin."

The both swept into a kiss, subtle and trimmed just like his tenderness.
She knew then, this was what her heart always wanted. It was always looking for the softness, the pastelness because loud colours and brightness wasn't enough for her fragile heart.

✦✧✦✧

Sleep twined with her eyes only for some few brief glimpes, maybe the sleep itself wanted her to keep thinking, smiling, wondering about Namjoon, their newly budding relation.

Still draped with smile in the morning she walked the studio, and just wanted to glance everyone with smile even the ones she hated. That's what love does to one.

Elara got surprised with a sudden swing of her body which she did unconciously. She wanted to dance as if its mandatory, sing, as if the inner her wants to bleed, and keep smiling.
what is this even? Am i going mad?
Didnt know how love felt like.
The feeling that someone likes you, you're important someone makes your heart gold.

She was rambling around and knew she wasn't looking for him. She didn't want to see him or maybe was dying to. But Elara knew, if she caught him standing here or there or anywhere, she'd faint with the blush that would overtake her. She'd go red.

So lost, didn't even hear getting rude-calling by Victoria, "Where ya heading dickass!" instead Elara just smiled at her. And Victoria turned around to see the person she was smiling to but none. what the fuck.

She imagined Namjoon sitting here guiding about the style, helping models. Then imagined him drinking coffee, then imagined just smiling at her text when she was pulled into a corner, stuck to the wall she imagined another Namjoon sliding her hair, tucking it at the back. She imagined fixing his hair.

But was immediately drawn out of her trance as Namjoon pecked just below her eye, near her nose.
Can imagined people even kiss?

"OH, DAMMIT. Namjoon?" she threw a look around to see if anyone caught them, not letting Namjoon speak just wanting him to shutup before anyone sees them. "sshh."

"Elara!" he squeezed her cheeks, preventing her from speaking. "There's no one. No one. Just us."

Smile and blushness crept at her as she didn't meet eye with him. She watched his black leathered jacket, fixing it. And as Namjoon spread hands around her waist, she looked at him. Without wasting any second, he joined lips with her. Kissing. Her hands not holding him, just trapped between them as she held onto his jacket and let his lips hold her.

The both heard steps running towards them and immediately separated but Namjoon met with a strong punch across his jaw.

"What are you even doing with her, huh? Just because she's working under you doesn't give you the right to harrass her like that!" Jungkook yelled at Namjoon.

"Jungkook, NO-" Elara was cut off.

"Elara, you stay away, I know this bastard!" he was atempting to grab Namjoon's collar when Elara pushed him away, "JUNGKOOK! Stop it. We're.. Namjoon and I are dating.."

In an instant Jungkook's face turned pale and anger overtook him before confusion could.

Few days ago she confessed to me that she liked him and they had already started going out. Why did she hide this?

"Shit! DAMNIT," he smacked his forehead with both hands. But the pain that he was unaware this whole while lodged into him, burning his muscles.

"Jungkook, wait," Elara tried to walk after him but the subtle male held grasped her. "Let him go. He'll be alright." he had said.
Elara regretted each moment as she stood hugging Namjoon, fighting back tears.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Omfg, i missed having poetry in most of my para, but ig im back and i'll maintain this place and A BIG thankyou for you guys who read and comment omfg. Ily. Pls eat nicely and give yourselves times too ♡♡