8 °˖✧ Morning rain ✧˖°

═══════════════
If only she knew how beautiful she was, just like a morning rain
═══════════════

═══════════════If only she knew how beautiful she was, just like a morning rain═══════════════

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

They drifted towards the room.

"ELARA? ELARA?" Jungkook's voice emerged as he saw the both heading for a room. Shit.

He ran towards them and just as Jin was about to close the door, he held the door, "Elara? What are you doing with him?"

"Ah, Jungkook," Jin scratched his forehead. " She knows what she's doing, stay out of it."

"Elara, listen. I know you don't want this. You must be drunk now and you'll regret this later. Please come out."

"Darling, don't listen to him, after all I'm just showing you how beautiful you are. Don't you wanna see that?" Jin directed to her.

"Fucking don't believe him. He just wants you in bed." Jungkook shouted.

"Believe me, darling. You're beautiful and your body is so attractive."

Nothing made sense in that moment but those few lines did. Body is attractive? Her eyes got blurry wet when she realized who the fucking man she was trusting.

"See? Jungkook. Elara doesn't want to go with you." He then directed towards Elara, "Come darling."

"Leave my hand, mister broad shoulders." She yelled.

Jin glared in disbelief, as his jaw dropped.

"You know you've to leave her hand before I call the guards!" Jungkook chided.

Jin gritted his teeth as he walked away, "Sei un brutto culo!" (You are an ugly ass!)

Tears blinded her to see clearly, he just wanted to sleep together, she wasn't beautiful, Jin was right.

"Now why are you crying?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm so stupid."

"I know you are but how the fuck did he even convince you to be here?"

"He just kept saying, I'm beautiful.."

"Wow," He laughed. "So whoever calls you beautiful, you'll sleep with them? I wonder why you didn't sleep with me when I called you beautiful a fucking thousand times."

"You never called me beautiful," She wiped her face. "I was only a fucking meal for you, yeah? And why do you care whom I sleep with? You go and fuck your girls!"

"So you're jelaous, I see."

"You just won't understand what the word beautiful means to me. You won't ever.."

"What do you mean?" He held her hand.

"Nothing. Just leave it. Your hoes are waiting for your dick. Bye."

She withdrew her hand and started walking away, as Jungkook stood there, mouth widened.

"ELARA! YOU'RE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL I'VE EVER MET!"

She turned around, crossing her arms, and glanced with her mascara smudged eyes at him.
"You don't have to do that, I'm feeling better now. Thanks."

"I.. I mean it."

"Okay." She turned around to walk again.

"la tua bellezza mi fa impazzire (your beauty drives me crazy). You don't know but I came to you because I saw you different from others, with the way you talk and how you'd play with your hair and how you'd eat cioccolato (chocolate)."

He was doing that again, talking in his language. He did that whenever he spoke with his heart. He can't be lying, she knew it now.

She half- ran to him and hugged him,
"You didn't have to do that, Jungkook." She cried and pulled him in the room, wanting to feel beautiful not with his words now but his actions.

Elara, if only I could tell you how beautiful you are, just like a morning rain, always giving a different sensation and feel, so beautiful. Jungkook thought.

She stood at a corner, palms drenched moist, when Jungkook took control and lifted his hand to lock the door.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Okay but i luv ending chapters with cliffhangers ;))
Thankyou sweetiess❤