21°˖✧ Tranquil ocean ✧˖°

═══════════════
Her mind is a tranquil ocean and just his stare alone disturbs the stillness of her mind.
═══════════════

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The day cascaded into a night, leaving city's showery imprints all around. Namjoon was needed to work more through his break, however ended up traveling for her. Giving Elara, yet another reason to love him.
Reason number 41. She counted.

Upon watching him drifting into a peaceful slumber, she ruffled his hair and crept towards the balcony outside.
It had been a dream to watch this thailand night sky, with the still existing stars and the neon lights everywhere. Finally.

“Thinking about me? Ahaan.” Jungkook swifted very softly through the door, in a hoodie and plopped beside her.

She shook her head and appreciated the fact she wouldn't be alone.

Being carefree of the time, of the conditions, of the circumstances, the both talked and laughed and their voices smudged with that of the essence of the night air.

“I warned her to be careful but she's such a silly, she just made a sound and Namjoon caught us in the car.” Jungkook laughed as if he admired the moment he shared with Valentia or made Elara feel that way. Nonetheless, it affected her deeply and if anything she would have wanted to talk about something else but what Jungkook feels for Valentia.

“Doesn't it feel so unreal? We're here, again. Together at midnight, talking about memories and mostly nonsense. Just the only difference is that it was your balcony.” Jungkook commented.

“Yeah.” as she went into a cave of memories how Jungkook kissed her that night on her balcony. For, he knew they wouldn't be as close as they used to be after that night. It was something unusual.

“Jungkook, why did you kiss me that night?”

Jungkook was taken aback by her straight forwardness. Detecting the uncomfortable tone to her voice he offered, “Don't worry, I won't kiss you again. I'm really in no mood to get beaten by your boyfriend.”

And the reality hit her, she now has a boyfriend with whom she has to be loyal with.

“Why did you kiss me?” she asked again.

“You should know.”

“I really don't.”

She hadn't made an eye contact for, her eyes were fixed still savouring the skyline. Or maybe the kiss.

“C'mon. Why do people kiss, Elara?”

“You know it too. It wasn't something usual”

Woah, but is her mouth a kiss detecting machine? Because i'm just blown away. Jungkook thought.

“We can try right now and you'll now.” he licked his lips, leaning closer to her. Elara laughed as she protested his teasing behavior, shoving him through his chest.

“But what if I say.. It was because I liked you?” his fell serious.

She knew he was serious and before replying she manipulated her answer. She didn't want to complicate this. At least, she didn't want to lose Jungkook as a friend.

“Oh jeez, what am I supposed to do with this guy who's 24/7 flirting? Jungkook, I swear none would know where your bodydisappeared after I kill you." she laughed, relieved.

Can't I see, Elara, that you're faking all this? You just want to avoid this, avoid me. You've been doing shit since days. And I'm not even sure why I leave hints to you telling you something.. Jungkook refleted.

✦✧✦✧

On a bright Thursday, the four of them reached Koh Samui, an island beach with exotic rainforest just an hour away from Bangkok.

The weather was a bit warm, but winds made it bearable. Elara, dressed herself in a light flowing beach dress and paired it with a beige sun-hat.

She walked around the coast, simmering under the azure sky when caught a hand warmer than the sun, twinning with hers. Namjoon didn't like to walk but stood by her side for her. Reason number 45.

Together they smiled and all she could do was to sink herself in those dimples even if the need to sink herself in the ocean was stronger. He stopped her midway, cupping her cheeks he said, “Elara, you're the best thing to ever happen to me. You don't know how lucky of a dimple man I feel myself to be.” he kissed her forehead and hugged her. She rested her head on his chest, groping his back.

They decided to sit and just hold each other through the calmness of the waves.

“Love is in the air.” Jungkook commented, taking his orange hawaiian shirt off, he unfolded the beach chair and laid upon it.
Is he really Sunbathing or showing me his body? Tf. No, i'm not even wanting him to look at me. Pls shut up. My mind you need rest. Elara thought.

She stole glances at him when Valentia came into the scene. This bish is almost naked. Huh. Not as if I really care what she wears. Thought occured Elara.

Elara watched Valentia as she sexily walked, her booty moving with a rhythm and her half shown boobs heaving as she laid beside him.

Seeing her beside, and consciously knowing Elara being watching them, Jungkook cliffed on Valentia and started teasing her, kissing her. And this was the last thing Elara wanted to see today.

“Elara, I'll bring you something to drink.” Namjoon offered as Elara nodded.

After a while, Valentia too went to get something, leaving Jungkook and Elara by themselves, consumed in silence and complications.

Suddenly Elara felt a towel on her head and someone was drying her hair, still wet from the waves. It felt soothing but as she tilted head back, encountered Jungkook.

Something took over her and wasn't sure if it was jealousy or anger and she shoved herself back, “Stop it!”

Instead Jungkook kept doing it, it had been a while since he had been that close to her. “You need it, sweet buns.”

“I said, fucking leave. Valentia must be waiting for you.” she squinted her eyes at him and left. Jungkook smiled at that, not because she looked cute but she looked jealous, he was sure of.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

I appreciate lowkey everyone of you, whether a ghostie or not. You guys bring out the best of me. Thankyou yay ♡

Also, vacay in thailand is succha dream :c