17.°˖✧City lights✧˖°

═══════════════
There was nothing more fascinating than to see her glowing like city lights, he knew.
═══════════════

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"We're standing right on this red carpet of Italy's fashion award. One of the grand evenings of the year!" reported a host of the show, awaiting models and some famous celebs.

Elara walked the carpet in a crimson glittery gown, just flowing nicely off her petite shape, which immediately fascinated most of the audience.

In a round table, she sat with some other models awaiting for him who'd make her feel calm.

"Sorry I'm late, ladies!" Jungkook chimed in, lightly hugging the models sitting at the table. As he spotted Elara, met with her nervous glance. He lost immediately any word to utter. The way those red lips of her moved while she smiled. He sat beside her, letting her fill her nose with his perfume.

As the ceremony began, awards of all types were announced followed by few glamourous performances.

"And the best make-up artist goes to Jeon Jungkook, Congratulations!" and the entire place went wild while clapping and losing their shit.
I wonder they all must have felt his nice ever dick. Elara thought.

"And the last award of our evening is the model of the year," and with that Elara felt her heart thumping against her silk gown. She couldn't contain herself when felt hand upon her hand, calming her.
Jungkook it was, "That's yours. You've got this."

"The model of the year 2018 goes to... The new face of our industry, Elara."
Tears crept out as she hugged Jungkook with all her power and love. It was finally happening. "I knew it," he kissed her head, leading her to the stage.

✦✧✦✧

After the little thankyou speech and the ceremony, most of the attendants moved to this afterparty. Still, Elara couldnt't believe the gold plated trophy, shower of confettis, applause and an unescapable hand shaking of congratulations.

Her glass was empty, lifted hand for a refill when found Kim Namjoon filling it for her, "You were great and congratulations!"

She watched him, the greatest persona who had inspired him, she liked him, not for his works but for the man he was. The type she always adored.

"Mr Namjoon? You're talking to me?"

"I am." his dimple showed nicely and she knew she wanted to live in there forever.

Her knees shaking, she shook hands with him as he kissed it.

"You deserve the applause, Elara. You're the new evolving model, anybody would have you in their show. Even I'm spellbounded by your performance and want you to be the showstopper in my show."

"You get it, do you? you're actually asking me to be in your show?"

"I am." he sipped onto his drink, still eyeing her.

She laughed because I am just became her most favourite words. And accepted the offer right away, who wouldn't want to be a part of such a huge show? But she wasn't sure if talking to Namjoon was her part to celebrate or the offer.

Flying to shower this news at his senses, Elara found Jungkook sitting on a couch with a girl and his face in her hair. No in her scalp.
Is he deciding to eat her head, now? She thought.

Jungkook met Elara's gaze as she threw a disgusted face at him. Giggling, he kissed the girl goodbye and it was time to head back home, walking. The part he had been waiting for, walking with her.

The city lights made the streets peaceful and not much traffic let him hear her mini sighs and cold breaths. She was glowing today and he wasn't sure of the reason.

"So what were you both talking? I mean, Namjoon and you.." he asked.

"What were YOU doing a while ago?" she asked, half exhausted by his neverending play of hormones.

Hearing what she asked, he fixed his hair, his tie and matched her speed, "So you were bothered by it, a little bit?" his face shinning so brilliantly with hope that even the moon felt insecure.

"Actually I was," she sighed. "Didn't you have food today that you actually decided to have her head instead?"

"It was tastier than her breasts, trust me."

"I regret asking you that, I should've known our Jungkook can never be serious! But okay, OH MY GOD. Would you believe Kim Namjoon approached me today? I felt I was about to melt. And then he asked me there right away to be a showstopper in his show? I can't-."

Jungkook didn't know what to say. So now she'll work with him and his designers, had him saddened for a while.

She pulled her sleeves to cover her palms as she almost danced, saying, "I like someone. Care to keep it a secret?"

"Wait, let me guess, You like me, right? Knew it." he rose his collars.

She blushed as she placed her right palm on his neck.

"Seriously? You want to kiss me here? Now? Let's head to my place, sweet buns."

she now placed her left palm upon his neck, closing his neck, and started half-strangling him, "You bitch! I'll kill you. Im not horny like you 24/7, plus I can never crush over you."

"Then who the hell do you like? victoria? You like girls?"

"I swear, I'll break your babies making machine right now if you kept assuming stupid things!"

He sealed his lips, "I can't think of anyone."

"It's Namjoon."

Jungkook wasn't even sure of the sensation that was seeping into him hearing Elara like someone. He knew it hurt him somewhere.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

I nicely apologize for being late af, but i've been on a sorta break and couldn't write. But thankyou so much for even anticipating and giving this book a chance. Ily
Also, pls warm yourselves nicely
ლ(´ ❥ 'ლ)