29°˖✧ Liquid galaxies✧˖°

═══════════════
His lips made the liquid galaxies inside her eyes twinkle as he wove them with his lips.
═══════════════

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Her heart pounding, stumbled to even breathe when what she saw next left her gaunt with shock.
Elara met with a small wooden box, and didn't even think for a second before opening it for she knew the sound was coming from inside it.

Another layer of chaos gushed through her as she found some pictures neatly bedded inside with an old used phone.
She silently accepted it all, slid through the pictures,
all of them were about all of her.

The first picture was clicked when Jungkook was feeding her soup when she was sick.

Second one, when he made her laugh for the first time in a while.

Third, when she had teary eyes, as she won the award.

All of them, yet held a different collection of memories looming at her fragile heart as beads of pure ecstasy and pain evolved through her eyes.

The phone? Was locked but when dialed was the same number.
It was him.

I'm not upset if he kept hiding everything from me, I'm sad why didn't he tell me earlier.. things could have worked out, I wouldn't have been with that jerk namjoon. Namjoon? Trip? Forest? This was the reason he planned that forest shit. Ooh my god.
And that day when I snatched the phone from him? He wasn't scared I might read his texts but was scared I might see the pictures.

Everything now made sense to her.

✦✧✦✧

Elara was certain how things should work out now. So she decided upon a trick.
In her room, she chapped her lips and soothed her skin with powder. She was getting ready. The smell of her favorite perfume surged through the entire lounge as Jungkook knocked at her door, then came in anyway.

"Ahaan?" he commented, avoiding the best not to stare at her pretty self.

"Thank You jungkook."

"You're thanking me for asking whats up?"

"I'm actually meeting someone tonight, so thankyou bceause of you I came down here, and because of you, I met him."

"Met who?"

"Someone I like. I bumped into him a week earlier when was bored here. He even helped me do some groceries and his smile? Don't get me started, Jungkook. I'm already late." Elara's fake excited state made him sad.

Jungkook was sure something moved beneath him, it was the floor. His heart started shaking. The thought of her liking someone else just moved the floor beneath him.

Jungkook immediately collected his slipped feelings and ran after her, almost blocking her, "What do you mean you like him? And what are you planning to do with someone you just met?

Elara detected the uneasiness under his breath and pulled the situation more. She crossed hands at him, "Shouldn't you be happy for me?"

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be? I mean I'm concerned for you too."

Think of an excuse, Jungkook. Think something you dumbo. He thought.

He flicked his watch at her face, "It's 10 and it was one of the rules I mentioned earlier not to go outside after 9. Ahaan."

"Really? Your watch isn't working, it's eight right now. And he's outside already, oh my love here I come."
Elara moved towards the door.

Jungkook held her purse immediately, "Outside? But you can't trust anyone. I know like 99 percent population here. Tell me his name, I'll tell you everything."

"Alexander."

Alexander? I know no one of that name. He thought.

"He looks around 25 right? I know him. He traps girls and marries them and runs away. He even has many kids he doesn't even know of."

"Very well made, but his name isn't alexander. Stop making excuses now. Let me go and don't wait for dinner, I'll be pretty much late. And, do I look okay?"

"No! You don't! You look so bad, look at that tacky makeup. It'll melt. Let me dress you up, okay? Go tomorrow. Tell him you can't go with him right now." Jungkook was ready to do anything to convince her not to go.

Seeing Elara's he's-right-face Jungkook saw himself winning but his face collapsed the moment she smiled and said, "Doesn't matter. He won't mind. Like I said, he's a cutie."

A ripple of seriousness and defeat swirled at his face as he held elara's shoulders, "You really can't go, Okay?"

She knew she was close to what she wanted, close to the release of his feelings. He'll do anything, but to let her go. A little more annoyance and then I'm all done. Detaching his hands, she fired at him, "Why can't I go? If I like someone why shouldn't I go? I like him so much, he's the first in a while to spark something in me. And if anything I don't. ."

That's fucking it.
In a frantic manner, he brought his face close to her, holding her, he kissed her so hard, she found herself unable to breathe.
For few minutes, they held each other as his lips produced nothing but ample amounts of honey, dribbling along the side of her lip as she drank him in. Letting it wove with her soul. To let her heart work with rhythm. A taste she missed, a tatse she longed, a taste she needed.
He kept sucking her upper lip, as her lips reeked of galaxies and stars, and all sorts of stardust that pulled them together.

He resided in her galaxies and she resided in his honeyed realm.

He loved her and he wanted her to know now, now was the time. He pulled back a little to stare into her eyes and read what was needed to be read. That's how he did it, pulled a world of galaxies dwelling inside her soul, displaying in her eyes. Smiling, he pulled in for another softened kiss.

Breaking the bond that their lips created, he warned, "Now don't ask me why I cant let you go." as he moved the back of his fingers along the jawline of her face.

"Why can't you?"

"Because I can't lose you, not again."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

This end part of poetry just sprung out so quickly.♡ hope u enjoyed and do read that poetry part hihi