11 °˖✧Scent of spring✧˖°

═══════════════
The scent of spring wavers around him when she laughs. Full of life,
full of heart.
═══════════════

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Just watch how I trap her into my spell!" Jungkook adjusted his collar, swiped fixed his hair and filling his cheek with his tongue, moved forward.

He approached the new model and winked at Elara, who was hiding behind a wall. Eyeing, I got this.

"Hey dolcezza (sweetie)" the model turned around, doing her 360° hair flip.

"I'm Jungkook and you must have heard about me." Showcasing his confident smile.

"Uh, no?"

"You don't know me? How sad is that. Everyone here knows me. I'm a hairstylist and makeup artist. Also, since I've worked here for a while, I know how the industry works and things can be difficult for you. But do you know, now you're lucky since you've met Jungkook? He's always there if you need a call at night."

Finishing his sentence, he smirked at her, his eyes clinging onto her cleavage. "I like spreading legs, and you have just the finest legs I.."

And what his face met with was a slap, "My hands are finest too." Saying that, she walked away, doing her 360° hair flip.

He couldn't consume the fact he was slapped yet again. Shit.

He giggled and turned to Elara, who broke out laughing. Pointing at him. And man, was that the time he had seen her laugh like that? With all her beauty and heart?
It's time to get slapped again, Jungkook. He told himself.

He walked to her but in the way that model did, flipping his small hair and making that bitchy af face.
"My hands are finest too." He imitated her in a lowkey girls voice that made Elara burst out again. And yet, he wasn't angry about the fact he got insulted. But how she laughed maybe for the first time since he has known her.

✦✧✦✧

After their shift was over, everyone went home. Elara and Jungkook both decided to stay since Jungkook wanted to teach her much more about modelling. That night, he gave few tricks upon how to win hearts, keeping up the right posture and confident in your face. He pretty much told her all. After the classes, the both went up for rooftop, consuming in the fresh night air and just relaxing their limbs.

The city below them was still a rush of events happening, streetlights casting shawdows, running cars and faded trails of music being heard.

"Elara, can I ask something?" His hands sprawled upon the smaller wall as his eyes drifted from one side to the other.

She liked it, when he said her name instead of those lame ass names, sweetie buns. She nodded.

"Why don't you open much? I mean, I know most of the things about those models who came with you and the model I tried talking today? I knew about her too. Like, who she has been dating, and where she stays most of the night. But about you? I'm all blank."

She felt his words hitting her more than the night air intended to, "Maybe because, it's been a little while since you've known me?"

"At first I thought new environment, new people, being away from hometown bothered you but that isn't the case either. It's just something else." His voice emerged in a soft tone.

"No, lol. You think a lot and besides I keep my past locked. I'm kinda have a very boring routine, which I know no one would be interested to know." She observed his face, damp with the still evident light.

"What if I say I wanna know?"

"What do you want to know? My boring routine?"

"No, about your past."

And then she felt unable to breathe as if something just conquered over her.
"It's getting late, even they've stopped playing the music. We should leave."

She tried to walk away, when he grasped her hand, still standing where he was, eyes afixed at the city below.

"Elara.."

"I don't want to talk about it."

He turned toward her, "Why?"

She yanked her hand away still looking in his eyes, "Because I don't want to accept I had a disturbed past!"

Jungkook grasped her shoulders, bringing her more closer to her, their chests barely touching,"You did have a disturbed past, everyone does have a past they want to forget about but letting it all out would make you feel better, trust me."

"Leave me, Jungkook. It isn't your business." Trying her best to defend herself.

"It is. It damn is my business. It doesn't let me sleep, it doesn't let you sleep. Most of the time you're consumed by it, lost, sad, depressed. And I can't see you that way. Please, Elara you've gotta tell me." He kept shaking her shoulders, wanting to extract the answer.

Her strength had already defeated, and now her tears rolled down, trying to speak for her. Trying to stop Jungkook, trying to stop the defying pain. She couldn't control it, and now her hands spoke for her.

A slap, hitting against his cheek. Jungkook consumed in, the pain he was causing her and held his cheek. And watched her running away, descending through the stairs.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Thankyou for being with me
Love yourself and feed yourselves well too  ♪ヽ(*´∀')ノ