7. °˖✧ Cherry wine ✧˖°

═══════════════
She was a cherry wine, waiting
for someone to get drunk with
her taste.
═══════════════

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The party was just the way Elara had imagined. Those evolving popular faces, designers talking about their next launch, models hanging onto them, the hall just so eloquently decorated with red carpet and fairy lights.

"Hey, sweetest, Victoria. Meet Elara, an evolving new face." Jungkook chided to her, a top notch designer in her late thirties.

Elara's hand drapped in sweat, meeting her favourite designer.

"Nice to meet you, Elara." As she said, she hugged Jungkook and said something to him, Jungkook just winked.
Such a pervert.

As Mrs Victoria went on to meet othes, Elara stood in shock, "I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY MET HER AND SHE KINDA NOTICED ME. OMG. and by the way what was the small talk you both made?" She asked, her gaze fixated at him.

"Nothing. She just said that she was missing me." He said while walking.

"Missing you? But I'm supposing you guys met like yesterday?"

He looked at her, "she meant, missing in bed."

"DON'T. don't tell me you fuck her too!"

When he didn't answer, she went on, "But she's older than you, Jungkook."

"So what? She calls me every now and then when her husband isn't at home."

"And you go?"

"Why wouldn't I? She wants to enjoy a man's company too. What's wrong with that? Her husband doesn't spend time with her.."

"But that's not your responsibility." She fought back.

"I know. But she calls me and I go."

"And what do you get in return?"

"What do you think?"

"Of course orgasms." She rolled her eyes.

He nodded and for the first time, she saw something behind that nod. As if he wanted to say more, or explain his point.

✦✧✦✧

Before they could enjoy the party, some girls interrupted them.
"Look some hoes comin out for a dick."  Elara said, giving Jungkook a sharp gaze.

"Elara, I've gotta go. But we're just on this dance stage, okay?"

"Whatever."

She knew she didn't care about Jungkook, but being alone there she had nothing to do, not even knowing how to start a conversation. A drink filling her hand as she stole gazes at Jungkook, dancing with girls, squeezing their asses, the girls kissing his cheek.

She pulled her gaze at her cherry wine. I wish I was a wine, something needed so badly, something people wiuld crave for. Please God, make me a nice wine in my next life.

She was distracted the moment, she heard a chair slide towards her.

A man, with plump lips, a pair of nice broad shoulders and with his steady look bouncing at her. He smiled at her, but why would someone smile at someone without knowing them?

"Uh, Hi," she waved. "Do I know you?"

"Well, no. But I know you. You're a model, I'm supposing?"

"Yeah, you must have seen me around." Focusing on her drink, c

He sipped onto his wine, the colour tasting his lips.

"You're looking so pretty, today. I mean you always look pretty."

She looked dazed, "Me? Lol. No."

"Ofcourse you are. You've gotta believe me."

"Really? Then what's so pretty about me?" She asked, gliding her hand under her chin.

"Your eyes, your face, the way you talk and how you carry yourself. You're so immensely pretty." His words pouring into her ears like music, never wanting him to stop.

He slid his hand over her hand, "Want me to show you how pretty you are? And what I adore about you?"

Pretty. The man doesn't know him but yet he found her attractive.

"Let's go," he rose.

"Where?"

"Up to the spare room. I know a beautiful lady like you wouldn't say a no."

Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful.
The words kept echoing in her head. And nothing even mattered in that moment.

Before she could answer, she found herself walking with the man.
Wait? Jungkook? Should I ask him? Why would I ask him? Would he even care? He would be busy fucking those hoes. Nevermind.

The both reached the rooms area, "Couple room" banner stuck at each of those white doors.

They gently moved towards a vacant room.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Oml. Hii sweeties. I was on a
break so couldn't update the
book but here i am hihi.
And now I'll update this
book v often and nicely.
Thankyou for reading ouii
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ