15°˖✧ A magic spell ✧˖°

═══════════════
She carries a charm with her none knows about, the charm to swirl anyone in her magic spell.
═══════════════

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

At night, while moving back and fourth, his thoughts ran back to her.
Nothing changed between us. He recalled. Bringing him back to where he was, were the moans escaping from the girl beneath him. As the both were done, he wore his shorts and stood gazing at the stars, outside thr window. You're like a star, Elara. Hiding most about you and the few facts that I know about you aren't enough. And that's how you easily roll me in your spell, wanting to know the mysteries you conceal. Thoughts occured Jungkook.

"What's the matter, honey?" Jungkook felt a warm hand slip over his chest. The girl he brought tonight to ease his ache.

"Can I ask you something? I need you to answer with all honesty."

"Ofcourse, Jungkook."

"If ya get to sleep with someone who was kinda important to you but later on, the person says that the night wasn't amazing, somthing not important. How would you feel?" He asked, choosing his words with more care.

The girl ran a hand through her neck, "Since I wanted to sleep with the person and so he slept with me, I'll be okay. I mean.. There isn't anything that should matter now. That was the thing that I wanted so I'd be thankful my entire life."

"But what about the person? He wasn't important to you?"

"See, I just found him appealing to sleep with him and that night I got what I wanted. But," she took a pause, sighing. "If I liked him, I would have been thinking about the guy all day all night."

Have I too not been thinking about Elara lately? That night? Does that mean I like her? Jungkook thought.

"Honey, where are you lost?" she swiped him back to her own world.

✦✧✦✧

Jungkook and Elara had been in the studio after their shifts were over. Elara watched as the curtain glowed with the golden hour's light. She went forward to lift it up but couldn't, and suddenly felt warmness of Jungkook's breaths simmer her neck, his chest lightly touching her back. He placed his hand on hers and let the curtain pull up and as she tilt her head, met eyes with his. Their faces close enough. And in that moment, he knew he wanted to kiss her but the law said something else. She wouldn't like it. He shouldn't do it.

Elara took control of her bumping heart and started practicing with her walks.

"You're doing great!" he complimented her with his hands stuffed in his tight jeans, still at the spot where his desires ran wild.

As she walked, with full confidence. He stopped her by head, rising it up a bit, "You need to straighten up your face and make your shoulders stiff."
Why is he so close to me? My wouldn't my heart stop pounding? Elara thought.

Few quick trials and as he watched her, just how beautiful she looked, she tripped.

"What happened?" his voice soft.

"Just a wrong twist, I guess. I'm okay though."

He lightly touched her ankle, "Let me get a pain spray."

He was about to stand up when she grabbed his hand, "Thankyou, Jungkook."

"You're thanking me for bringing just a pain spray?"

"I thought you wouldn't teach me anymore since you got what you always wanted."

A hint of mocking laugh met his face, "So, sweet buns now keeps a very bad image about me. How sad. Whatever it is, your win still matters to me, Elara." His hand caressing her cheek and another desire burned in him to wrap his hands around her.

She smiled, "But I'm glad it isn't effecting us in any way."

Now it hurt him. And so, a reply didn't come out. Lips sealed in disappointment.

"So when's your next date?" She broke the still breathing silence.

"What date?"

"Having girls each night, remember?"

He shrugged, "I may not get any today. I'm not in the mood."

"Jungkook? Are you okay?," she checked Jungkook's temperature putting a palm on his forehead. "You need to see a doctor, for your hormones stopped working. Oops!" she suggested.

"What the actual fuck!"

"Don't worry I'll get you a date."

"How about you become my date for tonight?" his right eyebrow rose, and lips curved. He inched and wrapped hands around her, bringing her more closer.

She watched him, trying to contain herself and he just examined her. Her blushed cheeks, her widened eyes, "Guess what? I feel my hormones suddenly jumping."

With that, he saw Elara's eyes widen more and couldn't adore her more as he inched closer and kissed at her cheek before caressing at it. And all at once, she felt herself like a layer of soft cake, scented with blueberry zest. And his peck felt like a warm drizzle of chocolate syrup upon her skin.
What the hell was happening?

She was in his arms, and he pecked her but something so sweet swimming in his eyes that she couldn't neglect. But still she wasn't sure why this moment was all sweet. Or is it because the person is sweet? Or maybe she's assuming it to be sweet?

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Thank you for being here and enjoying this story ❀(*´▽'*)❀
And omfg  I've started watching this kdrama "W" And i dunnow how to breathe, its effin amazing. Omg everything about is unbelievable and mindblowing. And also because of lee jong suk. (;