25. °˖✧muffled poetry✧˖°

═══════════════
A muffled poetry stems out of her lungs, of the sweetness he wove her soul with.
═══════════════

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Elara woke up with the rushed thought of Jungkook. And maybe she didn't even sleep well, her brain cells actively working, trying to put together what would happen next.

And somewhere she knew what her heart wanted, she was close to it. She rose, washed up and headed to the studio, pouring more perfume than usual, trying to look elegant.
She was ecstatic, a happiness so indescribable. Even the thought to just see him sent shivers down the rest of her.

She needed to see him.

But met with a crowd, mostly girls.
I swear, if they were around Jungkook, I'll kill them.

A cry was heard, and that cry seemed familiar. The ecstatic woman made her way inside only to witness Valentia sitting there, weeping as the mascara splashed her cheeks. Damn she looks ugly.

“I don't know how this happened. Jungkook just left me like that.” Valentia blew her nose to a tissue.

JUNGKOOK LEFT-

Elara realized, her hands trembled as she heard more and didn't quite process more.
“Where did he go? How can he leave when he's under the contract.”

“It ended today! He didn't tell anyone where he went, why he went. Ya all don't get it how sad I am.” Valentia said through her fake cries.

"But when is he coming back? He might be on a break." Elara tried to feel relieved with the question she asked.

"HE AIN'T! THAT'S THE REASON IM CRYING. THAT WAS HIS FUCKIN MSG TO THE RECEPTION SAYING HE WON'T BE BACK, HE'S LEAVING FOR GOOD."

Elara immediately dialed his number,
This number doesn't exist.
Her newly made world just collapsing right there when it didn't even start to breathe. We wanted to live, we wanted to breathe.. Jungkook

Her heart ached as if the light within her was fading, a light that couldn't be flamed on its own. She didn't want to let go something so precious to her heart. A piece being detached. Ouw!

She texts.

Lame ass
3:45pm
You fucking asshole, this better be a prank otherwise im kicking your baby's making machine.
Why did you have to? Why did you leave without telling ME? I HATE YOU SO MUCH but i hope you're okay? Pls reply, you facia

And at the moment she didn't even need Namjoon to comfort her.

✦✧✦✧

A month flew by, without the sweetness which still echoes in her body, the sweetness which still gasps for air in her. He took it all away, yet left a part in her to always cherish, to always taste when ever she felt alone. The memories.

Elara felt herself getting distanced to life, to Namjoon. Nothing was like it used to be and she knew this was all falling for a bad reason.

Why would Jungkook be thinking about me? He never even said he likes me and i know he's not the type to fall. And wherever he would be, he would still have those women under him. I don't want to miss him. I want to move on. I can't settle for something i have no idea of..

And that's it, she had made a decision. She has to love Namjoon.
I still love him.. maybe

Everything ♡ 11:45pm
Hey, baby can we meet?

I know it's pretty much late and you'd be working but i want to wait for you. Take your time. I love you

She waited several minutes but no reply. She didn't expect a quick reply because Namjoon had never replied her quick. Must be work, that's how she had calmed her heart.

She got ready, with a beautiful white graceful dress and drove towards his office, picking up a bunch of daisies on her way.
She had been happy tonight, because finally she was able to move on, able to accept the life she now has, and of all the love Namjoon can give her.
She felt free.

Elara entered the building, dimly lit.
She stepped in and passing the glass door met with darkness, it was even difficult to detect a hint of light. Shit. Namjoon must have dozed off, she smiled with the idea of brushing his hair and waking him up from the nap and being in his arms.

Switching on the torch in her cell, she moved forward and let the office get soak with her perfume.

Before she could pull open the door, Elara heard suppressed groans and what she saw next made her feel devoid of voice and sensation. The pain in her heart started to reverberate as her hand clambered to shut the door behind her.
I'm not gonna cry. No. No. And warmness hit her eyes and small tears poured out of her eyes.

She really saw them, naked, Namjoon inside Valentia. She just saw them. How much she wanted this was a dream, but it wasn't.

Immediately the red handed caught male zipped his jeans and ran after Elara, calling her, “Elara, I was drunk. Valentia trapped me you know how much I love you..”
“Baby, I'll make it up to you. Take your time I know you're angry but we're not ending. I love you so much.” Namjoon explained.

And as Namjoon attempted to grasp Elara's hand she kicked him right there. In the middle earning a loud oww.

“Brutto figlio ddi puttana!"(you ugly son of a bitch!) VAI AL DIAVOLO! (GO TO HELL!)” Elara shouted out the only Italian slangs she knew with the pain still active at every part of her soul.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

This time i used a website for the italian cuss, and not google trans. I hope they're right? Pls feel free ro correct my dumbass sksk

Also, YOU GUYS MEAN SO MUCH TO ME OML♡ tysm