13 °˖✧ Honeyed mouth ✧˖°

═══════════════
And that night, he kissed her with honey in his mouth, spilling sweetness into her.
═══════════════

❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Seeing her broken form, he carried her to the room and locked it right away. Before switching off the lights entirely, he opened a dim yellow light and let it spill around. Just the light where she was evident, her figure was evident.

Both sat upon bed, Jungkook pulled her zip off, sliding the dress easily off her. And the sudden exposure of her bare skin left him adazed. He watched as her hair appeared golden and skin a mixture of mustard softness. Jungkook leaned in, closer to her ear, kissing at it and his hands worked at undoing her brazier, gliding the straps down, he was expert at it. Kissing the area near her ear, he still couldn't tell how she felt. She wasn't feeling how she was supposed to feel.
Nothing beautiful.

"If still you feel like I should stop, tell me and I will." He whispered.

He lay her in the bed, gently as he could, adoring her still as a velvet flower. Tossing his shirt away, he hovered over her, balancing his weight on his left elbow.
With the back of his fingers, he sauntered at her lips, at her shoulders, lightly swaying at her bare arms. No one, yet no one had ever touched her that lovingly. Putting his half weight on her, he let their skins meet, leaving them both gasping for more.
Just let me taste you, Jungkook.

And he did, blowing silk kisses at her lips, then putting them in his mouth, drinking them and letting his tongue curl between them.

Both pulling away with gasps, when his lips drifted to taste her skin. With a sudden sensation, Jungkook met her hands and pulled them above her head, still intertwined.

Leaving a kiss at her neck, he whispered, almost breatheless, "You're so beautiful." Then continuing to kiss again.

It wasn't his voice but the way his smooth lips moved against her, as if admiring each of her part. And then Jungkook caught her lips again, he had to, her mouth was full of taste of every kind. He kissed her with more urgency this time, throwing her in a state of acute ecstasy. Everything around her started to feel sweet. His lips, his hands, the room, the light. All of it, honey.

What was happening to her? Even she didn't know.

Few minutes of kissing, Jungkook whispered in her ear seductively, "Do you want me to?"

And she knew then, what he had been asking which she warmly nodded to. And heard him opening a wrapper.

Jungkook glanced at her, stretching her fine legs, he gently pushed himself in. Her face went pale as she arched her head back, consuming him in.

He started swaying against her and she wrapped her hands around him, feeling him inside and his manly back beneath her fingers. With every move, Elara felt herself filling with sweetness, he was bringing back colours to her realm. And almost at once, she started feeling honeysuckles, daisies, dandelions, every of those yellow flower petals around her. Her eyes shut as she felt honey leaping into her, into her heart, her mind, every thing turned yellow.
And she wondered, Is this how honey is supposed to taste like?

His whimpers, his hard breaths poured in her ears, and she started adoring him, his skin, his face.

Letting her shut his eyes, Jungkook with much more intensity, pushed into her, his hands pinning her hands into bed. Elara moaned, while moving her hips and then, when both almost neared the shore, kissed each other and pulled apart.

✦✧✦✧

The morning felt to her like a freshly appearing rainbow. The night had been a thunderstorm, with lightening and intervals of soft rain.

By the time she woke up, she started getting ready for work. And after getting ready, didn't even decide to wake up the sleeping beauty. Just let a smile waver at her lips at the thought of him, his stomach against the bed with a beautiful bare back evident. Yet a faded essence of sadness already started consuming her.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Effin sorry for giving late updates, I'll try to be quicker this time ksks
And this is actually my first attempt to write smut, i have written makeouts a couple of time but never inched further. Also, im sorry if this isn't dirty (which you guys may have anticipated) i like beautiful, more than dirty (;
Take care, and enjoy your weekend. Muah muah ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ