Foes

It's been a week sense I gotten my concussion. Apparently this week we're supposed to go to a place called the USJ.

As I was walking to school I had ran into Todoroki. "Morning." I said being all cheerful to hide how I felt. "Hello." He said back. Then we had a silent walk to school.

"Ok class, today we're going to the USJ, so get your suits on and meet outside by the busses." Mr. Aizawa said. When we were all done we could see Iida making hand motions putting us in order. I chuckled at He actions and defeat. But when he had noticed me giggling he just stared at me. I just looked away from him and he started to freak out about the fact that he thought we were late.

When we arrived at the USJ we all met the amazing hero 13. He was awesome and Izuku didn't mind at all because he was fanboying till his heart was content. Anyways, 13 was telling us about the facility and telling us about how it's a training ground. But when he was done Mr.Aizawa was yelling at us to stand back because intruders had made their way into the facility. A lot of us looked scared but others not. "How did they get in!" Kaminari yelled at the pro hero's. "I'm not too sure." 13 said to us. After a bit of commotion the villains started to speak. "We are here for All Might. But by the looks of it he's not here is he." What looked like the leader said. "Oh well, well just have to make him come." He said when suddenly a villain appeared behind us. "I'm sorry to have to do this but your not allowed to leave." He said about to grab hold of us. 'Why is he so nice?' I thought to myself when suddenly, "(Last Name), look out!" I heard Midoria say as he tried to push me out of the way but it didn't work.

After getting warped by the villain I was in a rocky biome and villains were roaming everywhere. "(Last Name), over here!" I heard Todoroki yell as he waived his hand in his direction asking me to come over there. I ran as fast as I could till I couldn't move. 'Must be one of their quirks.' I thought. "(Last Name)!" Todoroki yelled as he shot ice from his body to the floor freezing the villain allowing me to run back behind him. "Are you ok?" He asked me. I nodded in agreement. "Ok." He started, "So I want to know what your plans are with All Might?" He questioned the villains. "I'm not telling." One of them said acting all tough. "Oh well, I guess we'll have to do this the hard way." I said striking my lightning right in front of him making him scared. "Ok, ok, we want to kill him." He said scared. "Ok (Last Name), I'm going to head towards the middle, make sure you protect everyone else." He said. "No." "What." "I'm not gonna stand back while my friends get hurt down there. I will help you out and I don't want you to deny." I said running towards the middle with him trolling behind me.

When we had reached the middle we saw All Might fighting something. "Stand back class. I don't want you getting your selfs injured." He said to us. I didn't listen and ran in their about to punch someone when my arm was grabbed by four fingers. I looked behind me and saw the guy from earlier. He looked at me like I've met him before. I haven't. "(Name) (Last Name)." He said. "Yes?" I said back pulling my hand away from him failing too. "My how you've grown. You'd be a perfect collection too my League of villains." Said making me shiver. After that last sentence I had enough. I took my open hand and punched him the the stomach, to which resulted him into letting go of me. I then ran towards him kicking him in the side as I saw Todoroki freeze the so called nomu behind me. "Thanks." I said when I heard Bakugo yell die Midoria punch the other villains. Before it was over All Might punched the nomu out of the USJ and started heading towards the leader. But before he could lay a hand on him they all disappeared from the USJ.

After that some cops came and started to scold us for being so "reckless" with our quirks and stuff. I didn't really care. Later I saw Izuku being put into the ambulance because he had another fractured arm. I felt bad for him. "I hope he's ok?" I said out loud to myself. "(Name)." I heard someone say. It was the police. "Yes sir." "Do or did you know anything about this villain or who he is?" He questioned me to which I said, "No." "Thank you, thats all we needed." He said then left.

After that day I changed and went back to school and finished my afternoon classes. "(Name), do you maybe wanna have some kind of party with all us girls tonight?" Ochoko asked me. "Sure I guess I mean I don't have much to d-" "Perfect then we'll all go over to my house!" Momo said to us. We all agreed and she even invited the boys to come over too. She insisted we all had a "study group" for the test that was coming up. She gave us all her address and we spent the rest of the day at her house studying for the test.