Pre-Sports Fest

It's been three days sense talking with my father. He's been texting me lately to work hard and not to fail. I wonder why?

     As I'm walking to school I see Midoria and catch up with him. "Hi Izuku." I say with a smile. He looks at me and blushes. "Hi (N- Name)." I smile and chat with about how the past weekend was for him. Mostly studying. Heh.

     When we arrive in the class we take our seats and wait for the caterpillar to walk in the room. "Alright class, as you know the U.A. Sports Festival is coming up and you all have to work as hard as possible to come at top." He said in a monotone voice. Everyone was beaming at the words U.A. Sports Festival. It's was kind of funny watching Izuku bounce in his seat over it. "Anyways, I want you all out on the field practicing in ten minutes." He said walking out of the room.

-Time Skip-

     When we were all done changing we were out on the field practicing our quirks. I was training with Kaminari Denki with our lightning quirks. "Yo (Last Name), why don't we go all out and who ever wins get to buy the other lunch tomorrow." He said challenging me catching everyone's attention. "Sure, but you'll lose." I said smirking. "Oh, and why do you think that?" He said getting ready. "I just know." "Well, are you ready." He said. "Yeah, lets go." He started off by using 10 Million volts of lighting. I just looked at the attack and didn't move. I could hear everyone yelling my name and telling me to do something but they must of forgot. I don't need to dodge. I took the hit head on. Sure it would of hurt anyone else but for me it was replenishing from the strength I lost earlier. "Yo Kaminari, your really dunce aren't you? Don't you know that I have the same quirk so it was kind of dumb of you to just go all out like that." I said grasping the wind in my hand. "Yeee." Is all he said before I used the gust of the wind and pushed him out of bounce on the ground. "Oh by the way, you owe me some lunch." I said walking away to get a drink of water.

     As I walked over to my bottle I felt like I was being watched again. This time I decided to look for myself. I got up and walked across the field and behind the building. I saw nothing. But when I turned around I feel back on my back. "Oi flat chest, what you doing back here?" I heard Bakugo ask me in a surprisingly  calming voice. "Well, number one, I'm not flat chested, thank you. Number two, I felt as if someone was watching me." I said to him as I was crossing my arms looking at him with a tint of pink on my cheeks from the nickname he just called me. "Well then stay near everyone else I don't want you hurt like you were at the U.S.J." He said to me heading back to the field. "Ok, will do." I said smiling at him as he turned around walking towards the rest of the class. "Hey, Bakugo?" I started. "Hm?" "Why were you behind the school in the first place? I know you asked me, and if it's something you don't wanna talk about I mean-" He cut me off. "I saw you walk back there and got worried about you." I saw him start blushing. Too which my face started turning red. "Oh, that's nice." "Hm, whatcha mean?" "Well, you know about my life a little, and well it's nice to know that you care about me unlike the person I have to call a father when ever I get home." I said to him smiling while looking down at the ground. He then stoped and grabbed my hand. I then felt warmth. "I'm sorry (Name)." He said. "F-For what?!" I said startled and scared. "That what you go though is pain and I'm sorry about that." He said hugging me. I've haven't felt this way in a long time. I felt like I was being loved. I wasn't yelled at or even scolded for anything. At that moment I was being loved by one of my friends, I think. But that didn't last. He soon let go and started walking away and acting all tough when he noticed the time and walked back to the rest of the class. "(Name)-chan, Bakugo! Come on it's time to leave!" I heard Mina yell at us as we walked over.

-Time Skip-

     When I was changing in the locker room all the girls were looking at me. "What?" I said with a questioning tone. "So what were you and Bakugo doing behind the school?" Mina said with a look on her face hoping it was lovey dovey. My face turned red. "I-it was nothing like that!" I said stuttering. "Mmmmhmmm sure." She said as all the girls laughed at my red face and Mina's act of determination. I then started laughing with them till we were done changing.

-Time Skip-

     When I arrived home I was so tired that I just went to the couch and fell asleep smiling about how much relief was lifted off my shoulders from what Bakugo did for me.