Sports Fest (Pt. 2)

"3, 2, 1, Gooooo!" Yelled Present Mic into the loud speaker making hundreds of people scurry and run.

     As I was running Todoroki was in first and came across a false robot. He froze it but, I noticed it was on balance with him only. When everyone else passed the robot it collapsed. All of 1A passed it with a breeze. When we all started running we came across The Fall. It was a canyon full of ropes that you had to cross to get to the other side. Of course this was easy for me and some others but, for people like Izuku, it was going to be more of a challenge. When I crossed the canyon there appeared to be a big field called the Land Mind Field. There were bombs ready to blow if we stepped on top of one. Before I decided to go on the field, though, I had an idea but, I was going to need someone else. As soon as I said that, just on cue, Izuku appeared. "Hey, Izuku." I said to him. "Hi, (Name), why aren't you running? Shouldn't you be in second or third place?" He asked me. "Well I had a plan and I need someone to help me with it. So can you help me?" I asked him. "Sure, but, what is it?" He asked me confused. "Well I've already started but, it's where we dig up the bombs planted, place then carefully into a pile, and then use that metal in your hand to sprint towards it and fly over to first place." I told him. He had a look of interest on his face and just went to work.

When we finished we both held onto the metal and ran towards the pile and then started flying. As we were in the air we crashed in front of Katsuki and Todoroki. They stoped and looked at us for a moment before we started booking it to first place.

When we made it the loud speakers announced, "Midoria Izuku, in first place, (Last Name) (First Name), in second, in third place Todoroki Shoto, and in fourth, Katsuki Bakugo!" I looked at Midoria with a smile. "You did great. I'm so proud that you made it in first." "No, no, no, you should be the one in first place (Name), you did all the work." He said making his smile dim. "Hey, it's fine really. Plus at least we made it in the top five." I said with him having a small smile return to his face. But, that smile slowly faded when Bakugo approached us.

"You." He said with anger and hatred. "Yes, BaKAgo." I said with a smirk fueling his anger even more. "Your gonna die you damn extra!" He said walking away from me but still looking back like he wanted to say something. I just looked at him in confusion while minding my own business.

-Time Skip-

When we were heading back I ran into Todoroki. "Hey Todo, whatcha doing?" I asked him while trying to catch up to his pace, which was a little hard because I wasn't as tall as him. "I'm walking back to the stadium. What are you doing?" He said to me. "Well, apparently the same as you." I said to him making him chuckle a little. I then stoped and he did too. "Why did you stop we're almost there?" He asked me. "That was so cute!" I said to him making him look at me in confusion. "What do you-" I cut him off. "That smile! That was so cute, I've never seen you smile like that." I said to him happily. "Oh, I'm glad you think so." He said becoming sad and walking away from me. "What do you mean?" I asked him. He looked around to see if someone was around then said, "Follow me." "Ok, but where and why?" I asked. "You'll see. I just want to tell you something." He said. 'I wonder what that could be?' I thought to myself before we were behind a corner and then...