Sports Fest (Pt. 4) Todoroki and Izuku

Todoroki and Izuku were up next. I could just feel the tension in the air about who would win or not. I could even hear pro hero's talk who would win and argue with bets. 'Maybe I should go talk with both of them to see how their doing.' I went to go find Todoroki.

-Time Skip-

     After looking for about five minutes I found him walking down one of the halls. I quickly ran over to him but, his dad interrupted him.
"Shoto, I saw what you did out there. You should use your fire side more often." He said to him. "I'm not like you. I'll never be like you." He said walking in my direction. 'Oh crap, I have to act like I didn't hear anything.' I pretended I was walking the other way when, "(Last Name)?" 'Oh dammit.' "Where you eavesdropping on me and my dads conversation?" He asked me. "Ok, no not really, I mean I over heard what was said but I kinda just walked in and didn't know what was going on." I told the truth. 'He's my friend he'll understand, right.' "Oh ok." Then he walked off. 'Just like that huh?' I thought to myself.

"You." An overwhelming voice boomed throughout the hall, that of which I knew very well. "I need to speak with you." I just stood there in terror.

(Time Skip)

(Deku's POV)

"Its your power Todoroki, use it." I yelled throughout the stadium. Everyone looked down at us. 'I think I got though' I thought with a small smile on my face looking at the enflamed Todoroki. "Thank you, Midoriya." Were the last words he told me before I lost against him.

(No ones POV)

"And the winner is Todoroki Shoto!" Mic yelled into the microphone.

(Your POV)

I stood there unable to move, talk, or blink at who was there to witness me at the festival. "F-father. Why, why are you here sir?" I asked with hesitation and fear in my voice. "Because I came to see you win. And only win." He said with his deep booming voice. I was scared. "(Name), I saw you won your first match. But you should have done better. You could have done better then you did then. Why didn't you go stronger? Why weren't you better?" He said before walking away leaving me there to sit and rot till it was my turn to go.

'Why was he disappointed in me? Did I do something wrong? I won like he wanted me to do, why is that not good enough? Why am I not good enough for him? Why am I just-' "an awful fool?" I said out loud not meaning to the last part. Thankfully no one heard. At least I thought till, "What's up with you Blue?" I heard a familiar voice call to me. "And who said you could call me Blue; huh, Bakugo?" I said with tears forming in my eyes. "I did, now why are you sitting here crying? You're up next." He said still in a mean way but more kind. "I just saw someone I didn't want to see. Again." "What do you mean 'again'?" He seemed more concerned. "My dad." When I said that furry was set to his veins and he had an angry look to his face. "I'll kill him." He said running off to find him. "Wait don't leave me." I said before he was completely gone. He just looked back at me. "I just don't want to be alone knowing he'll be back or try looking for me. Can you please just stay?"