Hosu City

"Hey Aki?" I asked the 14 year-old. "Yes, (N/N)?" She replied. "Will, will I ever become brave and strong like you are?" The young girl asked the older teen. She giggled. "What's so funny Aki?!" (Y/N) said red in the face from embarrassment. "Nothing. It's just you think so big for someone your age. Why do you want to be as strong as me (N/N)?" She asked. "Because you're amazing and I'd love to be someone like you!" I said.

-Flash Back End-

     I remember that day like it was yesterday. "I'm ready Aki, when ever you are." I said getting in my stance. Then, Aki came for me, fast like lighting. I was then knocked on my back. "Damn." I said holding my head. But she didn't stop there. She kept on swinging at me but I managed to jump up and dodge.
     "Wow (Y/N), you've improved. I'm impressed." She said as she made a hit on me. "But not improved enough." She said smirking. My mind went blank. I then remember the words that my dad said to me. 'You'll be better then the rest of us. I'll force you to do this. You will surpass me.' "No!" Aki was stunned. "I do this for me!" I yelled. Then Aki went wide eyed. I charged at her and then...

     "(Y/N) stop!"

     I heard her yell but I didn't remember what I was doing. You've proven yourself to me, but please, never snap on me again. Please." She begged to me. "What?" Is all I said before she started crying.
     "I'm so sorry Aki. Do you need anything? I truly don't remover anything that I did." I said walking her to the sofa. "How do you not remember. It was like you snapped and when you snapped you just kept crying and it seemed that you where attacking me with anger and fear. What happened while you were gone?" She said. "Well," I started.

Time Skip

     "And that's wut happened." I said not event phased at this point. Then she stood up and as she did she knocked the table over that had our tea on it. Then she collapsed into a hug holding me tight as if she lost all she had left. "I'll kill him." She said in the most dead tone that I've ever heard. "No, no, no, it's ok." I reassured her. "Plus look at me now I'm fine." "I don't care." Her saying this took me aback. "You're all I have left. If I lose you then I'll have no one. You know that! So promise me." "What?" "Promise me that you won't leave me!" She said at the verge of tears. "I promise. Pinkie promise." I said hugging her. "Thank you."

Time Skip

     "You want some ramen for dinner?" Aki asked. "Yeah sounds good." After I responded I got a notification on my phone. It was Midoria texting me his location. "Hey Aki," I started. "Yeah?" I heard from the kitchen. "I gotta go." I said getting up from the table and putting my hero suit on. "Why what's up?" She asked me. "Just a message from a friend." "Ok see you when you get back. Love you." "Love you too."

Time Skip

     When I arrived the unimaginable dawned on me.
     IM SO SORRY GUYS! I've been really busy with life so please understand. This summer has been really hard on me so I've been on and off. But I'll be posting way more soon and try to finish up all I can before the fourth season comes out. Thank you all for still reading this. Love you all.

-Author Child