Sports Fest (Pt. 1)

'Today's the day. It's the day of the Sports Fest and I'm so excited.' I thought in my head while changing into my gym uniform. "(Name), are you nervous at all?" Ochako asked me. "To be completely honest, no not really. Are you?" I asked her. "Yeah, what if people won't ask for me? Or even worse I get hurt so bad I can't move or-" I cut her off, "Trust me, you'll be fine." I told her as I put my hand on her shoulder. "Your right! I've got this!" She said getting louder and more enthusiastic.

-Time Skip-

     When I finished changing I started walking out of the locker room and ran into Eijro Kirishima. "Hey Kiri. Good luck in the games." I say to him giving him a soft smile. "Yea (Last Name), you too." He said putting up his arm in he air for a high five thinking I would do the same back. I did. He laughed, "Man, I didn't know you were this strong." He said to me. "I'm just gonna take that as a compliment." I said giving a weary smile. He laughed again, "Yeah, it is." I laughed and then heard a bell like alarm warning all the participants to get ready for the Games. "Well, we better get on the field (Name)." He said turning around and heading the way to the gates. "Lets." I said following.

     -Time Skip-

    When we arrived I saw Izuku and Ochako.
I waved and they waved gesturing for me come over. I did while running into someone. Todoroki. When I ran into him I almost tripped when suddenly I fell into Denki. 'This has to be one of the most awkward things that has ever happened to me in my entire life.' I thought. The way we were standing was like this: Todoroki was holding my right wrist while Denki was holding my left shoulder, I, on the other hand, was putting my other free hand on Denki's  chest and felt my face turn red. Thank fully most people were staring up at the crowd and not at what just happened. "(Last Name) are you ok?" Todoroki asked me. "Yeah, I'm ok. Sorry that I bumped into you." I said bowing. "It's fine it's my fault." He said doing the same gesture as me. I chuckled when I heard Denki yelling in the background asking about himself. "Oh, Denki are you ok?! I'm perfectly fine thanks for asking." He said to himself thinking we were saying that and hoping we would with a pout on his face. "Oh, sorry Denki. Are you ok?" I asked after he said that. "He looked up at me with proudness, "Yes (Last Name), I'm fine." He said happily. I giggled while he starred at me with a small blush on his face.

     After I had finished with that endeavor, I went over to Izuku and Ochako. "Hey (Name)." Ochako said to me while Izuku waved at me. "Hi guys, sorry I kinda got into something." I said laughing while scratching my cheek. "I know, we saw." Izuku said while chuckling a little. We all then started to laugh when Midnight came out into the Arena onto a stage. "Greetings Everyone and Welcome to the Hero's Spots Fest!" She said in a mildly seductive voice, to which all the boys blushed, well most. Anyways, I didn't really listen until I heard one of my so called "allies's" Name was called. "Katsuki Bakugo will be giving the inspirational speech for this years students." I was shocked, and so were the rest of the students that know Bakugo and that are in 1-A with him. When he started I couldn't believe what he said. "Listen here all you no good extras," 'Oh boy, here we go' I thought wanting popcorn. "I'm going to win this thing, come in first, and kill anyone who gets in my way, YA HEAR!" He said yelling the last part then getting off the stage. We all were just dumb founded. 'How did a dope like that get elected to give an "inspirational" speech.' I thought as he pasted by me nudging my shoulder. I just looked at him with my nose high and mighty, making him wanna kill me. I laughed.

    When Bakugo finished Midnight went back on stage calming everyone down from whatever that was. "Thank you...Bakugo for that...speech." I laughed. "Anyways, our first match will be a race. You will first have to run for a four KM, while trying to dodge false villains. Next you will have to walk across ropes that fall beneath you into a cannon. Lastly you will have to escape a mine field. And for those who do end up getting injured in the proses we have Recovery Girl on stand by." She said concluding.

    -Time Skip-

     As we all lined up next to a huge door we all scurried into the door way and before we knew it we were on our way though out the first trial.