Sports Fest (Pt. 7 Finale) & New Home?

After rebelling against my father for everything he caused me, I decided that I would just go and stay with some of my new friends.

     I would want to get to know them better because, I don't want to be stuck in the same house as my father after everything I had done and said to him. So, I decided to ask Tsu if I could possibly live with her since I don't have a place to go. But, she had too small of a house to be able to have one of her friends stay with her. I didn't want to ask Ochako because she's already struggling as it is and not Jiro because I'm scared I won't hear later. So, now I'm left with Hagakure, Momo, and Mina. Momo's rich so I don't want pressure her about the topic and I don't know how Hagakure would feel. But, Mina she's so upbeat she would probably be okay with me living with her. So, I got up and asked her. "Hey Mina," I asked when I got up to her. She looked at me with her golden orbs and said, "yeah," with a questioning smile. "Would you be okay with me maybe crashing at your place just until I can afford my own place?" I asked her. She looked at me in disbelief and hugged me tight. Suddenly she said, "yes, I would love too have you stay with me (Y/N). I smiled at the pink girl's cheerfulness towards me.

     It was now time for Todoroki and Bakugo's fight. I was so intrigued at how strong both guys where. In the end Bakugo had won. I was proud, I mean he did beat Tokoyami and I was shocked because of watching his go in the second game but, Bakugo was a strong guy, and I kinda find that attractive in guys.

     Either way, at the end of the Sports Fest Bakugo was first, Todoroki was second, and third was Tokoyami. "At least he kept his promise to all of us." I said out loud to no one in particular taking a heavy breath then releasing it into a strong sigh. everyone else agreed with me in what I had to say. "Hey (N/N)," I heard Mina ask. "Yes," I replied. "So, somethings you should know about me." She started. 'Oh boy, here we go.' I thought to myself. "I live alone with no parents; because, they are always busy on business trips; So, there's no way that they would be able to know that you're living at my/our house. But, on the bright side, they will be gone for awhile. And just like me, if they do come back early they like company and guest. So, you don't have to worry about them not liking you." She said to me. All I did was nod and respond with an okay. I'm just happy I'll be able to have someone that will except me and not abuse me.

Time Skip-

     I've been retrieving my things from my old home. Thankfully, I haven't ran into my father yet from getting my things. When I had concluded getting everything I needed I headed straight to Mina's house so I didn't have to stay at that hell-forsaken place any longer. 

     "I can't believe you're staying with me (Y/N)." Mina yelled. I laughed at how happy she was too have me. "Yeah, I'm happy that you'll have me." I said with a bright smile. "Well, your room is that one, down the hall." She said, running though her house with her shoes off; while, I was still trying to take mine off. I loved hearing Mina's laughter. She was such a good influence and it makes me happy that she wanted me to stay with her. "Hey, wait for me!" I yelled as we both laughed.

Time Skip-

     After I had finished my new room Mina walked in. "Oh wow (Y/N), this looks so nice!" She said. I was happy that she liked it.

     To be honest, I was proud of myself

     To be honest, I was proud of myself. It was very aesthetic and that's my cup of tea.

Time Skip-

     "Okay class," Mr. Aizawa started, "we had accumulated all the votes from the previous sports fest. Here are the results." He showed us. I had as many as Iida and Ochako but, still had no idea where I wanted to go or who with. "Ochako, where do you plan to go and who with?" I asked her maybe thinking that it would give me an idea at what skill she plans to improve. "Oh, I plan to go with Gunhead." She said with a smile. I knew of that hero. he specializes in combat skills but more up close hand to hand combat skills. "Okay, thanks." I said back. "Wait, (N/N), who do you plan to go with?" She asked me, "I don't really know. Might be someone I haven't seen for awhile." I said thinking about that past.

Flashback-

     "(N/N) come here." My cousin said. "Aki, what are we doing here?" I asked her. "We're gonna work on your powers. I know that you just lost Emiko, or  your mother, but, I think to get your wind up too speed, then we should work with that." 

Time Skip-

     "Aki no, I don't wanna leave." I yelled, being taken from my cousin by my father. "Don't worry (N/N), I'll see you again." She said running after the car as it left.

Flashback Over-

     I was on my way out to the country looking out the window. I enjoyed the scenic view that the train passed. 

     When I got off, there my cousin was, much older but still young. "Aki!" I yelled, probably disturbing everyone but, I didn't care. Everyone could yell but not pull me from Aki. "(N/N), I'm so happy to see you!" She said smiling. "Common, let's go inside. We need to catch up and, as I've heard from your new school that I'm needed to train you? Is this correct?" She said with a sly grin. "How did you-" I said shocked. "I have my ways (N/N)." She said leading me into the house.

     Time Skip-

"So yeah, that's how the time without you has been." I said. She looked like she was trying to contain her laughter. She laughed; Loud. "I can't believe that you stood up to that dead-beat (N/N), I'm so proud." She said wiping a tear from her eye. I didn't know if it was because she was laughing too hard or that she was, said "proud" but, either way what she did next scared me.

     "Hey (N/N), can you move the tea off the table and hold it." She asked, too which I followed what she told me. She then smashed the table too pieces. "What was that for!" I yelled, scared out of my mind. "You have ten minutes to get ready, then be out on the practice field. I'll be waiting." She said walking out. I scurried up the stairs and put on an outfit that suited my appearance.

 I scurried up the stairs and put on an outfit that suited my appearance

     I went for very basic and then put my hair up. After I finished I ran outside. "You're late. By one minute." She said. "But Aki, that's just one minute, not like twenty minutes." I said regretting it after. "Oh (N/N), are we disobeying, and talking back." She said. I stayed quite. "Better start running little girl." She said. I didn't move. "Oh, so were not moving I see. Well, you're finally ready to face me like a woman. I'm glad. Now, lets fight." She said as I got in my stance. "I'm ready Aki." I said running at her.