Chapter 1

I'm just a girl with a life I'm not to fond of. I'm currently packing the last of the boxes from my room into the moving truck and wiping my tears. I have to leave the only friend I have. All because my dad got a new promotion.

I wish my dad never got that promotion, sure I'm happy for him but this also means he is being put in a different building, which means new house,new school and the one I've been dreading most of all, people. I know that sounds really anti-social but my past experiences with people aren't that great.

I know most girls my age would be all 'yippy more people to gossip about' and 'oh yay another way to boost my friendship base'. But me I'm more of a 'I really hope o dont get bullied again type of person'. My first day of school starts next Monday.

----------NEXT MONDAY-----------

Ok so my classes were

1.Math      yay(note the sarcasm)

2.Social Studies

3.Science

4. English

5. Lunch

6.French   

Funny how I love the language of love yet I've never been in love

7. P.E/ Art   (it alternates every other day)

8. Chorus.   Love to sing

As I walked to my first period class I pushed and shoved because I'm a shy person when it comes to new people. When I walked in there were only two seats left, one next to this kid picking his nose and a girl who looked about my height dirty blonde hair and was hunched over a book drawing. I chose to sit next to the girl.

I looked at her and small smiled and she looked at me and small smiled back.

"Hi" She said in a slight whisper.

"Hey" I whispered back.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Brieanna but you can call me Brie, How about you?" She asked and her smile got looser and a little bigger.

"Morgan, you can call me Morgan."

She giggled.

"What are you drawing?" I asked.

"A rose."

"That's cool, I can't really draw but I can sketch every now and then."

"Can I see your schedule?" She asked

"Sure?" I said confused

"Relax I just wanna see if we have any classes together"

"Oh"

"Looks like we've got first,third,fourth,fifth and seventh together"

"Yay!" I whisper squealed

After that we started paying attention to the math.

After the bell rang we went our separate ways. I was one of the first people to my second period class. Right before the bell rang.

He walked in...

A/N

Hello my lovleys, thank you for reading my fanfic!!! This is my first book on wattpad. I will try to update once or twice a week maybe even three times =]

Sorry it was a short chapter

Oh and please comment or private message me feedback so I know what my lovely readers think

Anyway good bye my lovelys =))))

P.S Please share my book so my book can be discovered

BYEEEEEEEEEE