Chapter 9~ Ex Girlfriend

Ever since I told Sam that used to draw and he told me he did too. We have even even closer than before. If that was possible.

Jess POV ( Jess is Tuts brother that Morgan yelled at in Walmart)

She was beautiful. But so was Acacia. But Morgan was....was... I don't know she just had my full attention it was crazy. I just met her and I think I have feelings for her. I was going to dump Acacia for her but then I found out she had a boyfriend. Me,Acacia,Morgan and Sam are going to go on a double  date. It might be awkward because I don't think Sam knows I'm with Acacia and I am almost positive Morgan doesn't know that Sam and Acacia dated. Acacia also doesn't know Morgan is with Sam. So when all this unfolds it will either be forgotten or it will lead to everyone being mad at each other. OMG THIS IS PERFECT. This might break Sam and Morgan up and I'll dump Acacia and Morgan and I can be together. If its all timed right it will all go my way.

Sam POV ( At the double date)

I wasn't so sure about this guy until Morgan told me he had a girlfriend. I'm not usually the jealous type but this guy was a type of good looking and it is like every girls dream to date twins with her best friend. The double date was just going to be all of us going to taco bell. We've been waiting at taco bell for five minutes. Then she walked in. Acacia. Acacia Clark. She walked in and started looking around she spotted us and started to walk towards us. I was about to ask her why she was here when Morgan stood up and HUGGED her. I was shocked didn't she know what Acacia did to me? I guess not. Then a guy walked in and wrapped his arm around Acacia and sat down across from us.

"Hey guys. This is my boyfriend, Sam" She said and no one responded so she continued "Sam, this is Jess and Ac-"  Acacia cut her off.

"Me and Sam know each other already" She said trying to fake a smile.

"Oh, how?"She questioned with pure confusion plastered on her face.

"Acacia is my ex-girlfriend" I said in barley a whisper with my head down.

"What?" She said obviously not hearing what I said.

"We used to date" Acacia spoke up. She felt just as awkward as I did. Morgan seemed a little hurt and Jess seemed totally fine.

"Did you know he was going to be  here?" Acacia asked Jess. He nodded. "Did you know he was my ex?" He nodded again. I don't trust this guy. I can't let him get close to Morgan. He will steal her from me. Somehow. I just got up and walked away. Morgan followed.

Morgan POV

What just happened. I was on a double date with my boyfriend a friend and my boyfriends ex!?!?!

I had no idea that Acacia and Sam dated. That's why he didn't pass the note to her when I first met him (In chapter 1 where Morgan was wondering why Sam had passed a note to her instead of the really pretty girl in front of him A.K.A Acacia). At the moment I am speed walking behind Sam to try to catch up. I finally reach him and grab his arm, he spins around to face me.

"I am very confused, What just happened?"

"Why would you set this up" He said with clear anger in his voice.

"Sam, I had no idea she was your ex.  And I'm still confused as to why Jess knew but didn't tell me. And what did it matter anyways, d-do you still have f-feelings for her?" I stuttered the last part because it hurt me to even think he didn't love me back.

Did he love me back?I really wanted him to say no to still having feeling for her.

He just hugged me. and whispered into my hair

"As long as you are on this earth I will never be able to love someone else. I love you Morgan you should know that"

"I love you too Sam like a lot and nothing could ever change that"

"Let's go home" I nodded into the crook of his neck.

We drove home in silence. Not awkward silence a peaceful silence just enjoying each other. Sam was rubbing circles on my thigh so I started drifting to sleep.

Sam started slightly shaking me.

"Princess, were home" He said kissing my nose.

"Carry me?" I said extending my arms. He picked me up bridal style and carried me up to my room. Sam started towards the door. I got up and hugged him from behind.

"Can you stay tonight?" I said into his back. He just nodded. He took off his shoes and shirt and crawled in next to m pulling me close.

A/N

Hey guys I know its short and not really good but I got votes on my last chapter so yeah. But don't get me wrong I love updating. Oh and expect something exiting in the upcoming chapters. Sorry I didn't update this yesterday I was at my brothers football practice and there is no WiFi at the park....sooooo...... sozz. And i didn't get home till late bc we got foot afterwards. Shout out to my best friends in the whole world

~@Brie_Lawley

~@ILoveYou5Ever

               xoxo

                          ~Morgan Pottorff