Chapter 13~A Few More Hidden Secrets

Sam's POV

Today is the first day I am leaving Morgan alone. I know she will be with Brie but still. I feel like she has been pushing me away lately. I get that she probably just needs some space but it still hurts when she shuts me out.

Kian said he was going to take me out so I can get my mind off of everything. When he pulled up I noticed that Jc and Ricky were also with him.

"Hey guys so where are we going?"I say trying to sound enthusiastic.

"Were going to a partayyyyyyyy" Kian exclaims in excitement.

I simply nodded with a fake smile on my face. I hated seeing Morgan unhappy it made me unhappy. And I realized that I am a horrible person. I have done something that no girl ,especially Morgan, should have to go through. I've cheated. Not like just a kiss like I've had another relationship. With Ally, Morgans ex-best friend. I feel like absolute scum. I don't deserve her I don't deserve anyone. Ally knows I'm with Morgan but she hasn't told anyone about our secret relationship.

When I got to the party it was 11:00. The last time I was at a party I broke Morgans heart. As soon as I walked in and a wave of alcohol smelling air hit my face. I didn't want to get drunk tonight. I want to have common sense in case I am about to do something stupid. I sat on the couch with my head back. I suddenly felt someone sit on my lap facing me and she started kissing my lips. I kissed back. It felt good to have another pair of lips on mine. I didn't feel sparks like with Morgan but it was better than nothing. She stopped for air and I opened my eyes to see Ally in a mini leather skirt and a bandoo. I pushed her on the couch and got on top of her and kissed her hard. She kissed back with the same roughness. All of the sudden I heard a click and an 'awwwwe'.I looked up to see one of Ally's friends with her phone in her hand.

"Omg, Sam you finally broke up with Morgan to be with Ally. Its about time before your secret got out about your relationship" She said with her face glowing. I just looked back at a smirking Ally. She kissed me again. I kissed back and I instantly felt guilt run through me. What if she posts that pic? What if Morgan sees it? As if on que my phone buzzed. It was Facebook. It was the picture of me and Ally. Ally's friend tagged me and Ally and the caption read 'The cutest couple finally are showing the world they love each other. Sorry not sorry @MorganCutiee!!'. Either Morgan saw it or she was going to.

"Were over Ally. Don't talk to me or come near me" And with that I walked over to Kian and demanded he take me home. He took me home. He kept trying to get me to talk about what happened. I ignored him and stared out the window. I ran to my room and sat in the dark. I thought about how much Morgan had showed that she loved me and how much I loved her but never showed her. How she always made me smile. How she had a dream about loosing me and it got her so upset. The way she said that we both had lip rings on the same side because we were meant for each other. The way her lip ring would stick out when she pouted. The way she was so insecure about her body when I think her body was perfect. The way she stole my beanies and snap backs. I just lost the most perfect girl I have ever met. The girl who understood why I am the way I am. We had gone through the same stuff. I love the way she always got into her music. The way she was always baking something really good. I never told her any of that because I thought she didn't feel the same way. But now I realize she did feel the same way but I was so blind and didn't realize it. There is no way she will take me back. I've hurt her way to much. There is no way she will ever take me back.

Morgans POV

School starts in two weeks and I am requesting to get no classes with Sam and if I do I am switching out that day.

<><><><><><>Three Years Later (First day of senior year)<><><><><><><><>