Chapter 14~You!?!?

I woke up at 8:00 AM with a pair of strong arms around my waist. At first I was confused but pictures of last night came rushing back and I started grinning like an idiot. Sam was still sleeping so I decided to go get some Starbucks. I got dressed and started riding. As I was leaving Starbucks I noticed a man that made me stop in my tracks. My uncle. I quickly ducked behind a bush. He still looked the same from 4 Years ago. Shaved head, black eyes, broad shoulders and when I look at him all I see is pure evil. A million thoughts went through my head.

How did he find me? How did he escape? If he finds me what will he do to Sam or Alex or Brie? Is he looking for me?

I started to ride away as fast as possible with two hot coffees in my hands. Luckily he wasn't following.

When I got back Sam was watching sponge bob, So being me I crawled behind the couch and jumped over the back and onto his lap. He screamed like a little girl.

"Why would woo do dat?" He said in a baby voice while pouting.

"Because its adorable when you pout" I say pinching his rosey cheeks.

"Oh so I'm adorable"He said with a playful smirk.

"Extremely" I say getting up to get his coffee. We spent the rest of the day just catching up from the past three years. He told me about DigiFest and showed me his tattoos. I showed him mine. I pulled up my sleeve to show him and remembered why I have been wearing long sleeve shirts. I instantly regretted pulling it up and pulled it down quickly.

"What's wrong" He asked in confusion. Good he didn't see them.

"Oh...Uhm... Eh I'm really cold. Yeah its pretty cold in here. I'll be right back" I stuttered nervously. I ran to my room and put on bracelets. I changed into a short sleeve shirt and grabbed a blanket so it wasn't suspicious.

When I came back down I saw Sam staring at me as I walked down the stairs.

"What?"

"Nothing, I just really missed calling you mine" He smiled sheepishly. I giggled and sat down.

"You know you never actually asked me out again so technically  I'm still single" I said smirking.

"Fine, Morgan will you be my girlfriend?" He said smiling. As I opened my mouth to say something he cut me off. "Great! Now let me see your tattoo!"

I showed him my left forearm and he said he liked it. We sat in silence  hand in hand next to each other. Sam finally broke the silence.  

"Weshouldgetmatchingtattoos" He said really fast. I stared at him in shock.

"I knew it was a dumb idea I should have never asked" I started smiling like an idiot.

"I would love to" I said and kisses his cheek.

"Let's go then"

"Ok"

We drove to the tattoo parlor and decided to both get Courage over Fear on our wrists I got mine on my right arm because I have to many scars on the other one and I don't want anyone especially Sam to see them.

When we got home we started to make tacos considering we had everything we needed. While I was cooking the meat in a pan my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Morgan he proposed he proposed" Alex sobbed what I am assuming were tears of joy.

"OH MY GOD ALEX YOUR GETTING MARRIED OMG OMG I HAVE TO HELP YOU PICK OUT A DRESS AND...JUST....OH MY GOD YOUR GETTING MARRIED!"

"I KNOW RIGHT. Oh Morgan I have to go but I'll be home later"

"Ok bye. Oh and tell Zachy I said its about time" I said giggling and hung up before she could answer.

I skipped back into the kitchen and saw Sam putting taco meat in a taco shell.

"What was that all about? I heard a lot of yelling." He asked slightly thrown off by my smile.

"Alex is getting married! She is going to be Mrs. Alex Baker"

"Oh that's cool, Your really exited aren't you?" He said hugging me from behind

"Extremely"

"Hey let's go to the beach in my back yard"

"Ok you go and I'll meet you there"

"Ok bye baby" He said pecking my lips. I finished my taco and went to get on my bathing suit. I wore a loose shirt and shorts over my bathing suit. I put on my black Airwalks and was on my way.

When I got there I knocked on the door and Sam's mom answered.

"Hey Mrs.Pottorff"

"Oh please sweetheart call me Lesley" I nodded and Levi ran and hugged my leg.

"Hey Levi" I said ruffling his hair.

"Hewo Sami is in the back" I nodded again and made my way back there.

I saw Sam leaning on his elbows looking at the water. I yelled for him and he got up and he started running towards me. I stopped walking and gave him a confused look. He probably couldn't see it because he was pretty far away.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain shoot from the back of my head. The last thing I saw before everything went black was black eyes a shaved head and an evil grin.