Chapter 3~Ally

----next day----

Morgan's POV

I woke up the next day to my alarm playing my favorite song,Tonight Your Perfect by New Politics, so I was up and dancing as soon as I heard it. When it was over I realized I had a text.

From:Sammyyyyy

Good morning cutie!! Wanna hang out after school?

Did he just call me cute?? He was probably just being nice. Right?

I replied after I had a mental debate as to what he meant.

From:Morgsssss

Morningggg!HECK YEA!!

From:Sammyyyyy

K, can't wait.

----End Of Texts----

After that I decided to get ready. I wore a red flannel some ripped jeans and my black combat boots with a black beanie on top of my straightened hair.

When I got to first period I noticed a girl that looked oddly familiar. I went over to Brie and sat down next to her.

"Who is that girl?" I asked.

"The blonde?"

"Yea the blonde with perfect teeth and hair and body"

"Oh that's Ally Johnson" She said with a scowl.

"So I take it you don't like her" I giggled.

"NO!" She said with anger clear in her voice.

" Calm down, I don't like her either I used to be best friends but she stabbed me in the back and turned all my "friends" against me."

She started to count to ten in a whisper then exhaled deeply.

You probably should know why I don't like her(Ally). Well it all started in 5th grade when we met. We were super close but didn't really talk in 6th grade. When 7th grade came around we got really close again because we had like 3 classes together and the we made some more friends and we created like a little group. Well I got a boyfriend and everyone else in the "group" had one too. Except Ally. Well about a month into the relationship, I walked out of one of my classes to go to the bathroom and saw Ally and him making out in the hall. I just stood there in shock till about a minute and a half later he noticed me. He broke the kiss and we all just stood there staring. I asked them why they did this to me then she blurted out that they had been dating for 3 weeks and all of my "friends" already knew about it. I was so hurt and broken I just ran to a bathroom and cried the rest of the day. She apparently started spreading rumors to get back at me for being mad. I was only mad because he could have broken up with me instead of cheating and she never even tried to say sorry.

Due to the rumors people started calling me names and avoiding me on purpose because Ally told the whole school I had diseases. That's when I started cutting and when the deep deep depression started also.