Chapter 5~Why

A/N

I'm gonna be skipping around in this chapter. Sorry.

-------------------------------------

2 Weeks Later

I've been with Sam for a little over two weeks. It has been the best two weeks of my life. We've gone on romantic type dates (I'm not really into lovey dovey stuff) , he stayed with me when I had the flue, he refused to leave and he said he would rather take the risk of getting sick then leaving me here alone, I honestly don't think this boy could get any better.

I am worried about one thing though. I found out that the day we met the really pretty girl sitting in front of him

(in chapter 1) was Acaica Clark and apparently they dated. She is gorgeous and funny and I am afraid that he is gonna go back to her. I guess I would kinda understand, I'm not exactly the prettiest and skinniest girl, and compared to Acaica, in my eyes, I am some hobo living on the streets and she is a super model.

At the moment I am riding my penny to Sam's house. Were going to the beach (A.K.A Sam's back yard) when I walked in the door I saw Levi standing there next to a trail of roses. He came over, took my hand and started leading me down the trail of rose petals.

When we got to the bottom I gasped and put my hand over my mouth with tears brimming my eyes. It was Sam. There was a table set up with the plates and forks all fancy. He was holding a dozen red roses. I ran up to him tears in my eyes and hugged him he hugged me back and lifted me of the ground without ever breaking the hug. He finally put me down and I asked him.

"What's the occasion?"

"Nothing specific, just wanna celebrate two whole weeks of you being mine"

I gave him a kiss. It was sweet but passionate. By then Levi was already back to house.

"I love you" he whispered

I just stared at him and realized it was the first time he ever said that to me in person.

Sam POV

She just stared at me and I started to panic.

What if she doesn't think of me like that yet? What if I just screwed up our whole relationship?I thought.

I was brought from my thoughts when she whispered.

"I love you too, Sam"

Morgan POV

He thinks of me that way!! Ohmigod!!! Should I say it back. I promised I would never say it again, Never let anyone get too close. But do I love him? Yes I do.

I looked up at him and whispered back

"I love you too, Sam"

He started smiling like crazy and he picked me up again and spun me around. He kissed me gently. He took my hand and we sat on a beach towel with his arms wrapped around me we sat like that and watched the sun go down. I slowly started to drift asleep.

I woke up in Sam's room with his arms around my waist. He must have carried me up here last night.

I slowly turned around and found a shirtless sleeping Sam. I started poking his tummy hoping it would wake him up. Nothing. I lightly shook him. Still. Nothing. I hooked my phone up to a speaker and blasted My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark by Fall Out Boy, and jumped on him while obnoxiously scream-singing the lyrics. Man, I love waking people up like that. Obviously he woke up but not only did he wake up he pinned me down, played on me and acted dead.

"YOU'RE SQUISHING ME" I yelled over the music.

"ARE YOU CALLING ME...FAT!!" he yelled back as he clutched his heart as if it hurt.

"YES I AM FATSO, NOW WOULD YOU MIND NOT MAKING ME INTO A PANCAKE"I said as I struggled under him but he was to heavy.

He completely ignored me. And acted like I wasn't even there. Oh so he is giving me the silent treatment. I decided to try to get him off of me. I tried and tried. But he was so freaking heavy. I gave up.

"I'm sorry Sam, your not fat" I said with sincerity

" NOW GET OFF OF ME!!!" I screamed.

He finally got off. He flipped himself over and was holding himself up in top of me. We just stared into each others eyes. I finally closed the gap between us. I kissed him passionately. Just like when I first met him, I got butterflies, sparks and felt like nothing else mattered but us. I broke the kiss.

" I love you" He whispered in my ear

" I love you to" I whispered back.

We went down stairs to make waffles.

"Are you going to the party tomorrow night" he asked.

"I don't know but probably"

*******1 1/2 hours before the party*****

I only had an hour and a half to get ready. I had no idea what to wear. I didn't wanna look to fancy but I didn't wanna look like a hobo. I decided on a loose black dress that went just above my knee. I curled my hair and put mascara and eyeliner on. I'm not much of a makeup person. By the time I was ready it was time to go. Sam honked his horn to let me know he was here. When we arrived at the party it was about ten and there were already drunk people passed out on the front lawn. Sam said he was gonna go say hi to some people and that I should socialize. Mostly everyone was drunk so I didn't even bother. I just sat on the couch and waited for Sam to come back.

I have been sitting here for almost an hour. I was a little worried so I started looking around. This house was huge. He wasn't on the first floor so he must be upstairs. I walked down a hallway and heard someone say I love you Sam. I opened the door I was right next to and found Sam on top of another girl making out with her.

"W-why S-s-sam" I choked ad I let the tears fall.

" Who's the ugly skank" the girl Sam was on top of said.

" WHERE DONE" I yelled suddenly filling with anger.

During this whole thing all he could do was stare at me. I ran out of there so quick. I took my flats off and ran all the way home. I changed into sweats and an oversized tee and cried my heart out.

Sam's POV(right as Morgan walked in)

I was kissing some random

chick when Morgan walked in. I was in shock. I couldn't move.

W-why S-s-sam" Morgan choked as tears rolled down her cheeks.

" Who's the ugly skank" the girl I was on top of said.

" WHERE DONE" Morgan screamed and ran away.

"Now that she's out of the way..." the girl trailed off as she tried to kiss me again. I just stormed off and went home.

A/N

Sorry for the sucky chapter. Idk what to say. Oh. Sorry for not updating and yeah I'll try to update again soon.

                   xoxo <3

                                  ~Morgan