Chapter 7~ Twins?

Bries POV (10:00 the next morning)

I texted Morgan to see if she wanted to go to the mall. I was hoping it would cheer me up. She agreed and I went to pick her up at Sam's house.

When we got to the mall the first thing we did was get Starbucks. I got a vanilla bean frappe with two pumps of hazelnut syrup and Morgan got a caramel frappe. We went to all of our favorite stores. And at 2:00 we got really hungry. So we walked to the food court and got some Chinese food. While we ate, Morgan noticed a really cute guy checking me out. I started blushing because he was checking me out. OMG HE IS WALKING OVER HERE . I mentally screamed. I now had a huge grin on my face.

"Hey" He said sweetly directed mostly towards me.

"Hi" I said with confidence

"Uhmm I was wondering if you would wanna go see a movie with me sometime" He said nervously while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I would love to see a movie with you..."I said sweetly but trailing off hoping he would catch on.

"Oh uh Tut"

"Tut? Hmm I like it, its unique" I giggled.

We exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes. Me and Morgan shopped for another hour and decided to go home.

Morgans POV

I'm so happy for Brie. I mean she was pretty into that Luke guy and I can't help but feel guilty for her heartbreak because I was the one that insisted she talk to him. I had Brie drop me off at my house. It was around 3:30. I called Alex because I feel like I haven't talked to her forever even though its only been three weeks. So I called and she answered on the second ring and she agreed to come over. Considering I only moved 30-45 minutes away from where I used to live she was here not long after we talked. I told her everything that has happened in the last three weeks. About Sam and how much I really cared about him. The look on her face was priceless. She was always the one to tell me not to get my hopes up on him because I loved him before I met him. She didn't believe me at first but then I showed her a pic of us wearing his and hers shirts and kissing. I also told her about Brie and all of the other O2L guys. She was really happy to see me with so many new friends and asked me if I still talked to my "Friends" from my old school. She still doesn't know about the whole depression and cutting. Mental Note: Tell Alex about former depression.

"Yeah we text all the time" I say in a fake enthusiastic voice.

We talked for another hour and she had to leave. I just went to bed afterwards. I was exhausted, for a reason I do not know. Maybe all the walking we did at the mall? I don't know all I know is that I am tired.

~~~~Next Morning~~~~

I woke up at 11:45. And realized I had a text from Sam.

S: Good Morning Beautiful!!! Do u wanna go to the carnival tonight?

M: Morning my Prince ;) Yesssss Pleaseeeee

S: YAYYYYYYYY ;)))

M: I WUVVVV YOUUUUUU

S: I WUVVVVV YOOOOOOO TOOOOOO

I love his texts they always make me laugh. We're such children together. I was pretty hungry so I went to make eggs.

"I'M OUT OF EGGS!?!?!" I yelled. I love eggs all thanks to Alex. She eats them a lot so now I love them too. I quickly got dressed and road my penny to Walmart. I walked through the door and saw Tut.... with his arm around a girl that was not Brie... She had blonde hair, was really skinny and looked like a model. I was beyond mad when I saw them kiss. Brie is gonna be broken. I walked right up to him.

" What the heck are you doing!" I yelled at him. He looked at me confused and said

"Do I know you?"

" Yes you do know me  remember you asked out my friend, Brie?" I was furious.

"Oh you think I'm Tut?" He said and I just shot him a confused look.

"I'm his twin brother. Jess. And this is my girlfriend, Acacia." He said motioning to the pretty girl next to him. She looked really familiar and her name rang a bell.

"Oh. I'm sorry for accusing you of that" I said shyly

"Its fine. I knew you thought I was Tut when you said Brie. He told me how he asked her out. He kept talking about how pretty she was for the rest of the day" He said smiling

"Oh ok" I said simply

"Here I'll give you my number"

"Ok"

We exchanged numbers, I got my eggs and went home. By the time I was finished with my eggs it was 2:00 so I texted Sam when we would go to the carnival.

S: Be there in 10

I'm so exited I love the carnival! Sam picked me up and we went on almost all the rides.

"Can we go on one more ride" I begged.

"Fine but I get to pick" He said kissing the tip of my nose.

"Deal" I giggled.

He pulled me over to the Ferris wheel and we waited on line. We got on and he entwined our fingers I just looked at him and smiled while resting my head on his shoulder. We came to a sudden stop. I looked around and we were at the top looking at the full moon. So romantic.

"Morgan?"

"Yeah Sam"

"I love you so much" I started blushing really bad. He lifted my chin.

"Your also beautiful even when you blush" He kissed my forehead and I bit my lip. I kissed his cheek.

"What no lip" He said pouting and his lip ring sticking out

"Awww does my baby want a kiss" I said pouting back with my lip ring sticking out. I stopped pouting and kissed his pout. He kissed back immediately. And there they are, the sparks the fireworks the light in my darkness the silver lining. He has taken me out of depression and into a whole new world(lol Aladdin). My scars haven't been open in a while and I intend to keep it that way. Our kiss broke when we started moving again. Tonight was the perfect night.

I was pretty surprised to see....

A/N

Ooooooh cliffhanger

Do you think its good or bad?

Are you guys happy for Brie?

SOMEONE PLEASE COMMENT SHIP NAMES FOR BRIE AND TUT/ SAM AND MORGAN.