Chapter 4

I woke up on the opposite side of the couch of Brie. She was still sleeping so I decided to start getting ready. I took a quick shower. I decided on wearing my ripped jeans, a black loose shirt that says 'let the sea set you free' and my black combat boots.

When I was done I went back down stairs. Brie was still sleeping, and I had the best idea to wake her. I hooked my phone up to a speaker and blasted the song 'Boom Clap' By Charli XCX and started to jump and sing on the couch. She shot up and gave me a fake death glare and then started dancing and singing too. Thank god my parents are on a business trip, they go on them a lot.

After the song was over she went and got ready. When she was done she came downstairs and told me her mom called and said she wanted her home. We said our good byes and she left. I checked my phone and realized I had 2 texts and a missed phone call. Sam and my mom texted me and Sam also called.

From:Samyyyyy <3

Morning gorgeous! Wanna hang out? I am really bored.I WUVVVVV YOUUUUUU

From:Morgsssss <3 <3

Morning and I would love to hang out. Be at my place in like 20 mins. AND I WUVVVVVV YOUUUUUU TOOOOO!!!!

I love hanging out with Sam. Its just that I get really nervous like I'm gonna say something stupid but I try really hard not to show I'm nervous. Ya know?

While I waited for Sam I started watching my all time favorite movie. Land of the Lost. I started wondering where Sam was and I was about to text him as something jumped on me and started tickling me.

"P-please s-s-s-stop" I stuttered in between laughing fits.

"Only if you say I'm the bestest boyfriend in the whole wide world!"

"YOUR THE BESTEST BOYFRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD" I screamed really fast.

He finally stopped and let me catch my breath. When he wasn't looking I jumped on him and started kissing all over his face except for his lips. I finally stopped and he stuck his bottom lip out and pouted. His lip ring stuck out too. I love his lip ring and I have one too I got it a month before I met Sam.

"What" I giggled.

"You missed a spot" he said continuing to pout and tapped his lip.

I laughed and kissed his pouty lip gentle but passionate. I don't know what it is about this boy but it just feels right when I'm with him. I feel safe. Like we are the only people on the planet. God I'm falling for him and I'm falling hard.

A/N

Hey all my lovely readers or should I say reader considering only like one person reads this book. Sorry for the really short chapter.

But I updated for that one person. Feed back PLEASE, I would greatly appreciate it. And don't forget to vote and share.

Oh btw comment if you know who/listen to Lana Del Ray. I LOVE her. She is my singing inspiration along with another girl I know who is leaving me to tour the country and sing at different places. Sorry to bore you but I honestly have no idea what to write. Like seriously some people somehow come up with like a whole computer page of authors notes.

Any way bye lovelyssssss xoxo <3

                                ~Morgan