Chapter 19~ A Magical Day

I woke up in Sam's arms. It felt so nice to be home. In his arms. Not in the same house as the  monster that tortured me. I got up an walked to the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror didn't even recognize myself. My normally brown wave hair was not a knotted mess. My normally red lips were now a very light shade of pink. And my usual tan skin was now ghost white. I lifted my shirt and gasped at what I saw.

I saw scars tracing down my sides. I saw purple and yellow bruises covering my stomach. I went to touch them and winced, it was so tender I could barely touch it.  I could even see my ribs. Which I was expecting considering I refused to eat the food he offered me.

I put my shirt down and walked out. Sam was still sleeping so I went downstairs. Bruce was already up and watching TV. I went to make chocolate chip pancakes. When I finished I had made eight. As soon as I sat down Brie walked in.

"I'm going to Tuts. So I'll see you later?"

"Yeah" I said with a mouth full of pancakes. Sam came down about 10 minutes later. I was doing dishes.

"Its about time you got up" I said throwing bubbles at him. It landed on top of his head and he stopped rubbing his eyes and looked at me.

"Oh your gonna pay for that" He said with a sly smirk. He walked over to me. He kissed me and I kissed back. I closed my eyes. Big Mistake. He had a handful of bubbles and rubbed it all in my hair an in my face.

"Fine no more kisses for you" I say pouting as I turn around. I tried to contain my laughter when he came up behind me and whispered that he was sorry. That was it I just started throwing a laughing fit. I turned around and kissed him.

"See how could I never do that again" I said smirking.

I walked out of the room an. my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey Morgan. You left so quick yesterday I didn't get to tell you my wedding is next week, and I need your opinion on my dress and you need to pick a maid of honors dress"

"Oh my gosh Alex. I'm so sorry I forgot to tall to you guys. And I'll be over tomorrow and we can go"

<><<><><><>Next Week<><><><><><>

"I'm going to puke. All over my wedding dress" Alex said holding her stomach while pacing.

"Your not going to throw up, your just nervous. You'll be fine don't worry" I said soothingly. She stopped pacing and sat down.

"Its time!" A voice called from the hall. I walked to the door and opened it for Alex. She was wearing a dress with a tight top and it flowed as it went down. Her hair was in a curly bun with a strand on each side hanging out. She looked stunning.

She walked out of the room and linked arms with her dad. When the music started the Sam and I walked out, my hand holding onto him bicep. I looked around and saw all of Alex's family and all of Zachy's family. When I reached the end of the isle I walked over to where I'm supposed to stand. Alex soon came out and Zachy's dropped jaw almost bit the ground.

"She's beautiful" He whispered.

When she got to Zachy she let go of her father. Zachy grabbed her hands as the priest started.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony" He talked a lot more after that but eventually he got to the good part.

"Zachy, wilt thou have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?"

"I do" Zachy said with a smirk on his face.

"Alex, wilt thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?

"I do"Alex said happily. The minister then made Zachy raise his right hand and repeat after him.

"I Zachy take thee Alex to my wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth."

"Ok now Alex raise your right hand and repeat after me"

"I Alex take thee Zachy to my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth"

"You may now kiss the bride" The minister said with a smile. Zachy dipped Alex and gave her a kiss in the lips. They came back up and everyone cheered and clapped. I had tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

Sam came over and hugged me. We all went to the reception and danced and laughed. It truly was a magical day. More towards the end Alex came and sat next to me.

Alex turned to me and said...