Chapter 10~A loss

I woke up before Sam so I took his car to go to Panera and get breakfast. I left him a note telling him I would be back soon. I sat at a red light and as soon as it turned green I pressed the gas and the last thing I remember was screaming for Sam before everything went black.

I woke up in a white room with bright lights. I tried to move but I couldn't I tried to say something but I couldn't.  The doctor walked in with Sam.

"I'm afraid she is in critical condition and will most likely not make it. In 48 hours we will have to turn of the life support. I'm very sorry"The doctor said to Sam. A tear escaped Sam's eyes. As soon as the doctor left the room. Sam stood there. Not moving or talking. I tried to call him but I couldn't. I closed my eyes. And when I opened them again I was in the corner of the room. I saw Sam staring at the hospital monitor with wide eyes. I walked over to the bed and saw my limp lifeless body laying on the bed. I gasped and looked at the monitor. It was flat. I was dead. I screamed for Sam. No response. He walked out of the room and I followed. When I was out of the room I saw Brie holding on to Tut, Kian was holding Sam as he sobbed in his shoulder an I saw the rest of o2l I was friends with them if you didn't know.

"No, she can't be dead. There is no way. How could this happen" He screamed an I'm pretty sure the whole hospital heard it. I was dead. I'm a ghost. But I thought ghosts only stayed on earth if they had unfinished business.

~~~~Two weeks later~~~~

I want to go to heaven. Sam already has another girlfriend. Already. I died two weeks ago.

Did he love me? How could he forget this quick? He did say that as long as I was alive he would love me. Is this what he meant. That if I died he would just move on? Did I mean anything to him.

And to make matters worse I always had the urge to follow him. Even if he was with Alex. Oh did I not mention that his new girlfriend is scratch that was my best friend. They met at the funeral. And I guess they fell for each other. I have to see them kiss and hug and kiss and see Sam look an my ex-best friend the way he used to look at me. If only they knew I could see them, betraying me, acting like I never existed. 

Why cant I just find out what my finished business is and leave this now horrible earth. I'm happy there happy but it hurts me when I see the love of my life and my best friend kiss. I feel a little crack in my heart get bigger and bigger everyday.

A/N

Ok to the writer whose book had something like this in his/her story I can't find the book again in my library so I just wanna let you know I'm not trying to copy you I just thought it would male a good plot twist. And if the writer is reading this please private message me so I know who to give credit to.

P.S I reached my goal of 200 reads, well I have 197 but its close enough my next gaol is 300-400.