Chapter 12~Sins and Tragedies

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT END
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Morgans POV

I knew this would happen. Its like before I moved all over again just with thousands of people instead of 100.  I'm never going to be able to escape them. Haters. They slowly destroy all of the confidence you have in yourself. Unless you get other comments like I love you or you are beautiful and not a whore or a slut.

I locked the bathroom door and sat on the floor with a puddle of blood next to my wrists and cried. I thought about how I'm just going to end up like I was two months ago. Just two months ago I was this constantly seeing little slits pouring blood. I was strong once. I took words and threw them back at them. I was whitty and new what to say and when to say it. But one day I just snapped I couldn't handle it. I isolated myself from mostly everyone. My parents were always away so I had no one to comfort me. I had no one, I took care of myself, I knew how to clean up my mess and make sure no one saw the drops of blood that stained my bathroom floors. Or the tear stains that were left on my face when I was done. I hated me. I hated everything about me. I hate that I can't see perfectly or that I could never wear clothes that were tight because I was,No, am insecure about my body.

Brie on the other hand was outgoing pretty could wear what ever she wanted and look good. She honestly could wear a trash bag and make it work.

When I left my room I put on bracelets and a fake smile but it didn't work. God damn it I forgot about the puffy eyes that's probably what gave it away.

"Morgan are you ok? What's wrong? Your eyes are all puffy"Sam asked proving my statement.

"I'm fine, I just hit my...uhh....foot yeah I hit my foot"I tried not to sound like I was lying.

"Oh alright, Oh and Brie is here and I'm going to go so you guys can hang" He said kissing my forehead and walking out the door. I found Brie on the couch and I walked over to her and sat down.

"I have a lot to tell you"

"Ok I'm all ears" I told her everything including the hate and cutting. She really listens and she really is a great friend. She comforted me and told me that it will all be over soon and that there are going to be some haters but there will also be shippers.

"I totally ship you buys, #Moram forever" She yelled throwing her hands in the air.

"#Trieanna, Awwww I love you and Tuts ship name its adorable. You guys ate adorable together!!!" I exclaimed a little happier.

"I love it"

We talked for hours and realized it was 1:00. We declared that she was going to stay the night and talked for a few more hours just about random stuff. She eventually fell asleep on the couch and I went to bed.

<><><><><>Next Morning<><><><><>

My phone was playing Can We Dance by one of my new favorite bands, The Vamps, notifying that I was getting a call.

"Hello?" I said trying not to sound like I just woke up.

"Hi yes is this Morgan McLean?"

"Yes, may I ask who I am speaking with?"

My name is Jane I work at the L.A hospital and I'm sorry to inform you but your parents were in a plane crash and are in critical condition. We suggest you get down here as soon as possible.

"Ok" I choked out hanging up. I screamed and Brie came running upstairs.

"What's wrong Morgan?" She asked panicked.