Chapter 20~FINAL CHAPTER

Morgans POV

"HE OBVIOUSLY WAS TRYING TO GET WITH YOU, WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT"

"JESS IS JUST A FRIEND AND HE KNOWS I LOVE YOU" I shouted back at a red faced Sam.

"WELL I DON'T LOVE YOU" He screamed. 

Hearing this I ran out of the house and kept running until me feet hurt. I was barefoot. I ended up at the beach. I went close the water and sat down I started thinking.

We were just friends and he knows that. Why would he be so jealous when he is the keeper of my heart? I love him. But he doesn't love me back. Why would he say that? Was he being serious? Just then I realized that I was crying. The warm tears rolled down my cheeks as I stare at the setting sun shining on the water.

I have been sitting here for about an hour.  The sum was almost completely down. I started to stand up and when I looked up I saw Sam with a piece of folded paper. I looked at him a little confused he handed me the piece of paper.

~~~~On The Paper~~~~

S=Sam

M=Morgan

S: Hey, I'm Sam you wanna hang later. (some random phone number that is supposed to be his);)

M: I'm Morgan and sure it sounds like fun.

S: K text me after school and I'll give you directions to my house ;)

M: Kk see you then :)

It was the note he passed me when we first met. But it had something added to it.

S:I will love you until the end

A/N

Omg this book is overrr!

I hope you liked it!

I'm deciding to make a sequel because I want to. It might not be up really fast because I have school but I will definitely make it.

THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH FOR READING.

IT HONESTLY MEANS THE WORLD TO ME.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT

I WILL LET  ALL OF YOU KNOW AS SOON AS I PUBLISH IT.

Love Me Until The End (A Sam Pottorff Fan Fic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara