Chapter Three: One Hell of a Morning

Morning~

Having already done the daily routine you know taking a shower, brushing my teeth, taking my medicine, making breakfast the usual. I pick out my outfit and go into my little brother's room.

"Good morning Danny!" I say smiling.

"G' morning sissy!" he says beaming with his hair still wet from the shower.

"Get dressed and come down with your bag to eat breakfast, and then can take you to your MMA class." I should probably really correct him and tell him to just say, sis or big sis. Since others misunderstand him and think he's calling me a wuss but that's just his way of saying, sister. Meh, I'll just add it to my to-do list. I head downstairs and head straight into the kitchen. Grabbing a clean plate I put a breakfast pizza boat on his plate and grab a juice box from the fridge.

"Smells good sweetie, you off to take Daniel to MMA?"

"Thanks, mom I made some for you too and yeah once he gets down here of course," I say putting the plate in front of her and a cup of tea I made earlier.

"Here!!" I turn around and see Daniel running towards me with his bag on his shoulder.

"It's so nice of you to make it now let's go so we'll be on time." I grab a breakfast boat put it in his mouth and hand him the juice box.

"Hwank Woo!" Daniel says eating his boat and opening his juice box.

                            ~🌸~

"Bye Mom I love you take it easy today okay? Rest." I kiss her on the cheek and head to the door and grab my bag

"Bwyyee!!" Daniel says following me stuffing his face. I open the door and Daniel heads out first with me following close behind closing the front door behind us. I walk over to the side of the house and grab my bike and walk back to the front of the house.

*gasp* "We're going for a ride!!" Daniel all done eating is already jumping with excitement and I can't help but laugh.

"Get on or do you need your big sis's help?" I say teasing him a little

"No! I can do it I'm not you know."

"Sure." Daniel climbs onto the bike and sits down onto the handlebars, I get on the bike and start heading toward into town to drop Daniel off.

✄- - - - - - - - - - - - Time skip - - - - - - - - -✄

After dropping Danny off I head to the campus. I park my bike along with every student that owns a bike and decides to find a quiet place to read since I have some time to spare. A little while wandering around the campus I settle for a quiet spot in the hall of fame (the hall of fame is outside part of the garden landscape). I take a seat and get comfy I pull out the book I picked out with Luke, just thinking about it makes my cheeks flushed. I open the book with a little smile and turn to the chapter I left off last night.

"This isn't right you can't just do this to me! You can't just throw me away like I'm meant nothing to you!!!"

I can hear shouting from outside of the gates from hall of fame, not wanting to eavesdrop I take out my phone, plug in headphones and put on a song from my playlist.

"It's because of that fucking cunt you've been ditching everyone for huh?! Let me guess it was a bet!? Hm? FUCKING ANSWER ME LUKE!!"

*grabs the girl's jaw pulls her close and whispers in her ear in a low growl* "Stop screaming like a fucking banshee. I'm bored of you I don't want a used up cloth I'm done this explaining myself to a nitwit, this conversation is over. Understood?"

*The girl pulls his hand off of her and storms off soon spotting Elizabeth and stomps right over to her*

Finally moving on to the next chapter I turn the page. Man, maybe it was a bad idea reading while music playing, I was getting a distracted here and there, being so absorbed in my own thoughts I hadn't noticed the girl making her way towards me. Suddenly I feel my headphones getting yanked out of my ears and being shoved.

"H-Hey! What's your problem--"

"MY FUCKING PROBLEM IS YOU!! THIS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT!"

"What are you talking about I didn't do--"

*Scoff* "Oh so you're gonna act like you don't know what you're doing?! YOU CAN'T JUST BEAR YOUR MISERABLE LIFE LIKE THE FREAK YOU ARE SO YOU HAVE TO GO AROUND AND STEALING OTHER PEOPLE'S MAN!!"

                            ~🌸~

Shaking my head I pack my things quickly and stand up swing my bag over my shoulder.

"I'm sorry I have no idea what you're talking about I have nothing to do with your problem of you think I did something I'm sorry but You getting dumped isn't my problem or my fault. I say to her and walk away but just as I'm walking away I feel nails digging into my shoulder and yanking back.

"WHO THE FUCK SAID YOU COULD WALK AWA I'M NOT DONE TALKING WITH YOU YOU DISRESPECTFUL SLUT!!" She raises her hand full of rage and reeling it back knowing full well of what she's about to do I instinctually shut my eyes embracing myself for impact.

"ENOUGH!!" I hear someone say, with nothing happening I open my eyes and see Luke grabbing the girl's wrist stopping her from hitting me.

"Leave her out this, I'm growing sick and tired of you making yourself look like a filthy animal wailing about every little thing that doesn't go your way." Like let's go of her hand and pushes back firmly "Get out of my sight."

The girl seemingly distraught by his harsh words storms away hysterical. Luke turns to me and places a hand on my cheek and asks me "Are you okay?" Not being able to say anything I just nod avoiding eye contact with him.

"I'm glad I hate when people damage what belongs to me." Luke lingers a bit longer before pulling his hand away and starts walking off.

"U-Um!! Where are you going class is going to start soon!" I call out to him walking after him.

"I'm not going to class I'm gonna skip, I'm not really in the right state of mind." He says and I stop walking after him, sensing I'm not following him he turns around and looks at me.

"Are you coming with me? you have one class today right? And on top of that it's the last day we have class on campus then we're on a break, Come with me."

"I can't just skip class."

"You're not skipping class. you're just helping a classmate in need. I'm asking you keep me company of you're not here who knows what I'll do or what could happen to me." He says to me while smiling. There's just something in that smile that I can't wrap my head around.

"Well, when you put it like that... I guess I have no choice but to help a classmate in need." I smile back at him. Luke seems to freeze for a moment seeing me smile at me but he seems to come back to his senses, he holds out a hand to me. I walk over to him but instead of holding his hand I walk past him.

"Hmph! I'm not holding your hand, do I look like a baby to you."

"Right, of course." He chuckles and we both head out of the campus.