Chapter Seventeen: Unexpected Escape

It's been like this for a while now. A never-ending pain. A constant mental struggle. Trying to keep myself as sane as I possibly can, being that I'm constantly being told the same thing on repeat and never leaving this basement. Today feels like any other day. I'm checked by the doctor and prepared by Luke for men to come downstairs and have their way with me. Fulfilling their Disgusting fantasies. Their every desire. Every single one of them. The doctor. Luke. He's making cash out of it. I feel dirty. I'm just as disgusting as they are. Luke has been constantly telling me it's all my fault. He says that I like it because I cum even when I say I don't want to. He says I look like I enjoy it and he makes me apologize for everything. I just want it to end.

Please someone hit me. Hit me so hard you split my head open again and ending this misery. Today the policeman is back. He gets off at my pain. I know every man's disgusting fetish when they come down here. They make me sick. I make myself sick. I feel like throwing up. I'm kneeling on the ground and my wrists are tied up. The police officer, smoking a cigarette grabs a whip and stands behind me. "You should know the routine by now right sweetheart?" He says pulling my head back by my hair. "Not a fucking peep out of you." He says pushing my head forward, followed after an intense sting on my back. I open my mouth to scream but nothing comes out. The man raises the whip again and strikes me again, and again, and again.

Tears just streamed down my face along with a warm trickling liquid down my back. I'm quiet on the outside making sure not to make a sound. I don't know how I managed to not make a single noise. My body is literally trembling with pain. There's blood on the floor. There always seems to be blood on the floor when these men come down here. The officer then comes over and stands in front of me. I look back at him waiting. There's this part of me screaming about all the horrible things I wanna do right back to this man. Not just him though. Every. Single. One of the men that come down here. I'm brimming with venom just at the thought.

The officer takes out what appears to be a baton and flicks it open. He grabs my jaw pulling it close blows smoke in my face and asks, "WHAT are YOU looking at? Hm?" He brings the baton close to my face menacingly. No later do I realize this isn't a regular baton because no soon after he brings it close electricity comes out of it. It's a taser. "Nothing to say?" He asks with a smirk that soon fades. I'm guessing that he doesn't like that I'm staring at him because he takes a flask from his back pocket takes a sip of alcohol and just spits on me and stands up straight. Looking down at me with disgust on his face. He takes the cigarette and turns it off in the palm of my left hand. As I wince in pain he lets out a sigh and takes the baton puts it between my legs and slowly brings it up between my thighs. I can feel my breath get caught in my throat.

                            ~🌸~

My head just starts shaking. "N-no! No please!" I say sobbing but he just starts hushing me, shaking his head no as well. "Shhhh. You'll like this." He says as he inserts the baton inside me. "AAH-" I yell out in pain but the officer covers my mouth with his hand.

"Please...please" I try to say but my words come out muffled. The officer just ignores me and soon after I feel everything in my body just lock up together and the basement is filled with my screams of agony. "So beautiful." The police whispers into my ear. "I can hardly take it." He says bursting with anticipation. He takes the baton out from inside me and takes his hand away from my mouth. My body falls onto my bum. I can hear a faint dripping sound. I look down and there's blood coming down my thighs and dripping onto the floor. I can feel intense pain come from my uterus. It's as if it's cramps but much, much worse. The officer has this look on his face of pleasure, he takes a rope from the table in the back and makes a noose and he puts it around my neck. He throws the remaining rope over a pole and grabs it tugging on it a little making me choke a little.