Chapter Eleven: On The Road

I wake up early as I possibly can to do my daily routines; take a shower, drink my medicines for my heart, do my hair, and get ready for the day, Etc. I pick out a warm outfit because I'm one of those weird people who still feel cold in the summer and begin to pack up as planned. I get a text from Luke telling me that's he's already here and that he's already waiting for me downstairs.

After finishing up packing up some last few things I head downstairs to meet Luke and put my bag in his car. Practically ready to go I head inside and say my good-byes.

"Can't I go camping too?"

"I'm sorry Danny but I'm gonna need someone big and strong to watch over Mom and the house while I'm gone. Can I count on you to do that for me?"

"Yes!! I can do that I'll fight off the monsters to protect Mommy and I'll watch the house make sure it's safe for you when you come back!" He says with the cheekiest smile I've ever seen. He's so cute I swear I have the cutest little brother I think to myself as I ruffle his hair.

"Hey!!!"

"Sorry, not sorry." I smile as I go and hug my Mom. "Are you really gonna be okay while I'm gone for a break?"

"Yes, baby you just go have fun and enjoy yourself, but not too much. Call me or send a text my way to let me know your okay when or if you can while you're out there. I love you baby take care." She tells me giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"Yes, Mom. You take care of yourself too while I'm gone. Make sure you eat right, pay everything off with the money I left, and I already paid off this month's bills. I love you Mom and I love you too little sis." I say as I rub my Mom's stomach.

"Ready?"

"Yeah." I turn around and walk out of the house with him, giving my family a wave one last time before shutting the door behind me. We walk towards the car and Luke decides to give me some hugs and kisses again before getting in the car and driving off.

"Where are we heading to?"

"Just wait and see. If you get tired feel free to take a nap, we have a long road ahead of us." He says smiling at me and taking my hand in his while drives us to our unknown destination. I smile back at him then turn to look out of the window watching the scenery pass by me. Soon enough I found myself falling asleep.

✄- - - - - - - - - - - - Time skip - - - - - - - - -✄

It's been a while since we left the car on the road. Luke says we're walking the rest of the way to find a good place to settle in. Listening to Luke, of course,e, I follow him as he leads us through the woods.

"Are you sure we can't just camp anywhere? I don't wanna get lost and it's getting kinda dark and cold out here. Shouldn't we be trying to you know to start a campfire or something?." I ask feeling nervous. What if it starts raining or an animal comes out of nowhere and confronts us or something and we don't even have a camp set up. No actual fire to keep us safe and warm, we just have a lantern to help us get through the thick woods. No water, like do we even have anything to protect ourselves without here?!"

"Can you just relax, we're fine stop asking so many questions. Trust me I know what I'm doing, okay?"

*sigh*

"Okay." After walking in what feels like forever we come across a cabin in the middle of the woods.

"See? Told you, relax baby we're fine

"See? Told you, relax baby we're fine. We're gonna sleep nice and warm. Now let's go inside put our bags down and you can check around the cabin while I go get some wood for the finance to get us started."

"......Okay, guess." We head inside and drop our bags. This place seems kinda cozy and well kept. I go upstairs and unpack everything while Luke is already outside gathering some wood. When I finished unpacking I head straight downstairs to check the fridge. When I look inside it's just packed with beers, eggs, and nothing good enough to eat. I start going through the cabinets to see if I find anything I can salvage as actual food; but all I could find was some chips, canned beans, and some moldy bread. Gross. Hopefully Luke brought some actual food to eat. I decide to go wait for Luke to come back for on the front porch. I'd hate to come face to face with a spider.... or worse. I figured I'd check my phone, take a few pictures, and even send a text to mom if I get any reception out here while I wait.

                            ~🌸~

"Are you waiting for me?" I hear a voice call out to me.

"LUKE!!! Ugh! you scared me!! Where were you?! Why did you take so long?"

*Chuckles* "You're so cute, you're like a lost child waiting for their parents to return to them."

*pouts*

"Oh come on don't give me that." He says to me while he comes inside and starts the fire. I walk over to him and watch what he's doing.

"So did you bring anything for us to eat?"

"Oh yeah. I brought some hot dogs, marshmallows, you know camping stuff. I'll make us something to eat later but first." He turns to me after the fire is all set with a mischievous smile on his face. "I have some other things planned for us first." His face draws closer and closer to me while he puts his hands on my waist and pulls me close so that I'm pressed up against him. My heart starts beating faster and faster. I'm scared or maybe just nervous I've never really experienced all this before. My stomach feels like it's in knots. I put both my hands to steady myself.

"Mmm Luke I-I..." 

"Mhm?" One of his hand's snake it's way under my shirt onto my breast messaging and squeezing it while he begins to kiss the nape of my neck. "I'm listening." He whispers softly in my ear. His breath reaching my eardrum sending goosebumps all over my arms and chill down my spine making me shiver to send me to shut my eyes tight.

"Eep! L-l-luke s-stop!" I grab the hand that's on my breast stopping him from continuing. "L-l-let's stop I-I'm not really ready to let's take things slow. M-maybe waits for a little while. Yeah?"  Luke stops kissing my neck pulls back and stares at me with a serious face for a bit then he gives a little smirk and pecks my lips.

"Alright, I'll do it your way for now, maybe next time. I can wait, but I can't wait for TOO long. You're gonna have to get accustomed to just this. We haven't even gotten started with anything good and yet this makes you quiver?" He kinda laughs to himself almost if he's making mental note. "Don't worry I'll take it nice and slow and teach you all about a man's touch. For now though how about I make us something to eat. Sounds good?"
Not really knowing how to respond to that I just nod my head as a reply. A man's touch? What does that even mean? Luke goes on and makes us something to eat. After we eat we take turns taking a shower and we end up sharing a bed together. Lord knows I'm not sleeping by myself in an unfamiliar place in the middle of the woods. I asked Luke who this cabin belonged to and how did he know it was here, just in case if this was somebody's else's cabin and they decide to come back here to their cabin. He just told me to don't worry about it and that was the end of that. Of course, a few minutes later I start feeling tired. Especially after all that hiking and adrenaline rush from earlier. Soon enough I catch myself drifting off to sleep wondering if everything's okay back home. Wondering what we're gonna do and experience the next couple of days over break out here in the woods. I hope this camping trip turns out well and it'll be one a good memory I can look back on. And hopefully, I get some good shots of all the beautiful nature I see. Hopefully, my camera has enough space for all of it.

A/N: I know I'm taking forever to update but just bear with me. I'm not gonna give you any excuses but still lol anyways enjoy the chapter even though it's still typed short. Things are slowly but surely picking up.